Chapter 1

Ok just because some of you ask, here's Brody's story.

Brody’s Pov

I was a happy person, with my happy go lucky attitude as my fathers said.

I went to college to study law, I wanted to be a criminal lawyer, work myself up to Ada.

 On the first week of college I was having fun; I went out to parties got drunk and mess with some of the girls, whom were willing to be my one night stands.

Everything was perfect until the system prove me wrong.

Me being the son of a rapist, who had gone to jail and died, I always thought the law is always right, oh how wrong and stupid I was.

The first month my family decided to give me a surprised visit.

You’ll never know who’s homophobe until they see two grown man kissing and telling each other how much they love one another.

My roommate was a jock and had been telling me to join their football team.

I always decline the offer, I wasn’t interested in sports nothing against them I just didn’t really see the fun in it.

David my roommate came back from practice and found me and my family in the dorm.

At first he smile and introduce himself to my parents, than he asked, ‘’where’s your mom?’’

My dad Aidan widen his eyes in realization that David didn’t know I had gay parents, I never even thought about saying anything because to me it was normal.

‘’I don’t have a mom, this is my dad Aidan and my other dad Sebastian, my little brother and sister.’’ I pointed to each and every single member of my family with my goofy smile.

David made a face of disgust and walked out of the room.

I didn’t even try to go after him, try, and explain, what’s there to explain.

Two people in love, is enough explanation to me, no matter the gender.

My family left the next day after having dinner with me.

I went straight to the library and started on an essay I needed for a class.

I lost time and came out when it was almost midnight.

They were four people standing by my car; I recognized one of them as my roommate.

‘’So, David tells me you’re a fag’s son.’’ One of them sneered as he got on my face.

I’m not a coward and can defend myself, but with four against one was hard to.

One came behind me and grabs my arms; two stand by the sides to check that no one was coming.

David came up to me and threw a punch at me, and then again I didn’t even fight him, what was the point.

They left me alone and bleeding on the ground right next to my car, but not after they wrote fag with big red letters on my car with now broken windows.

I managed to get my cell out of my pocket and dialed 911.

The cops came with the ambulance, they took me two the hospital, and they called my parents.

They wrote a report and I told them who they were, they picked them up and we went to court.

I never felt so betrayed in my life; the system who I trusted and planned to study failed me as they let them go.