Sticky 'n Sweet

Leaning against the vibrating brick wall Felix brought a lit cigarette to his lips taking a deep drag off of it before his favorite band would perform, who also by chance was the band his best friend's boyfriend was in.

Letting the smoke burn the back of his throat and lungs he could feel the nicotine numb his buzzing skin. Staring at the cigarette placed between his fingers he noticed how chipped his black nail polish was reminding him that he needed to put a new coat on soon.

"Hey Lix, they're going to be on in a sec." His best friend Chan's voice yelled as the song that was playing died down.

Taking one more drag of his cigarette not wanting the last bit to go to waste before dropping it to the ground. Taking the heel of his black worn out combat boot he dug it into the remainder of the cigarette making sure it was out before walking towards the door.

Sneaking through the door the brewing smell of beer, cigarettes, and sweat filled the air as people were gathered in front of the main stage. The stage crew was switching out equipment giving him enough time to grab a beer from the bar before the show would begin.

There were more people here than usual, subtly shocking Felix but it was something he'd have to get used to as the band grew popular.

Waving down a bartender he ordered the cheapest over priced beer available and began to make his way back to the gathering crowd. He could see Chan standing around the outer edge of the crowd as he took a drink of his own beer.

Him and Chan had been going to concerts for several years and had enjoyed their time in the front row but much rather enjoyed the show from the back where they could actually breathe and drink their beer without it being sloshed everywhere.

As Felix began to make his way towards Chan the house lights went black and a loud low rumble came from the speakers sending Felix's hair to stand on edge. Picking up his pace he made it over to Chan to hear him already whooping and hollering as the drummer and bassist took stage.

Felix could feel his heart begin to flutter and pound in his chest as the drummer began to slam the pedal to his drum set into the base drum. Glancing up at Chan he could see the brightest smile across his face as his boyfriend Changbin began to already get the crowd screaming.

Turning back to look at the stage he watched as the lead singer and guitarist, Hwang Hyunjin, took the stage causing the crowd to greet him with loud cheering.

He was tall with longer bright red hair that was likely dyed with some cheap ass hair dye last minute given his track record with hair dye. He was in a worn out black band t-shirt that had the sleeve cut off exposing the entirety of his ribs down to the top of his hips.

As Hyunjin took a wide stance in front of the microphone stand wrapping his long fingers around the mic bringing his plump lips to the grill. The screeches grew as Hyunjin's wicked grin appeared before the loud music began to boom from the speakers. Felix could feel a smile pull at his lips as the music began to intoxicate him.

Hyunjin's whiny voice sung through his ears as Felix watched him sing closely into the microphone whilst playing the guitar that looked like it was hung too low but also just right. The tight black leather pants wrapped around his thigh tightly outlining the toned muscle of his thighs as he bounced his leg to the beat of the song.

Felix couldn't deny the fact that Hyunjin was hot as fuck especially when performing it was like a completely different person on stage. Perks of knowing the boyfriend of the drummer you also get to know the band as well.

Taking a swig of his beer Felix watched as Hyunjin and the band continued to entertain the crowd and heat from the moving bodies began to make the air thick and hot. Felix couldn't help but notice the streaking red from sweat and hair dye run down Hyunjin's neck causing Felix to unconsciously lick his lips.