Aaron Tveit Imagine

𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 - you're everything

𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 - happy crying, wedding, aaron getting serenaded at his wedding

𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - aaron and brooklyne are at their wedding reception and as a special surprise for her husband, brooklyne decided that she'd sing their couple song as flashbacks of their entire relationship are also intertwined 

𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮 - this was inspired by my favourite michael buble song, everything so as you could've guessed, lyrics will be in bold italics, flashbacks in italics and the wedding itself in the normal font. i also recommend listening to everything on repeat whilst reading this cause it'll set the vibe and make it cuter. and yes, this is a repeat offender that was originally a jared padalecki imagine but i wanted to make an aaron tveit version so no one is stopping me! 

- - - 

"you're a falling star, you're the getaway car. you're the line in the sand when i go too far," 

In all honesty, everyone should have expected to hear Brooklyne Tveit sing to her new husband during their wedding reception considering the fact that she is very well-known in the Broadway community as well as the tv and movie community, just like her husband, Aaron Tveit. The only person it really confused though was Brooklyne's husband, Aaron who thought that he was the only one who was supposed to make a surprise performance at their wedding but, apparently, Brooklyne had other plans. These other plans were probably the best idea ever, Brooklyne wanted to give her husband the best wedding present and, the only thing she thought that was special enough was for her to sing their couple song, Everything by Michael Buble. That song was probably the most important song in their relationship and everyone who was friends with the couple knew the importance of it and never questioned it or thought of it as "weird" or "strange". The number of times the couple would hear this song whenever they'd go somewhere was comedic at this point so, they decided to make it their couple song. 

Aaron and Brooklyne couldn't help but burst out into laughter as they stood backstage about to be interviewed by Stephen Colbert. They were at the Late Show with Stephen Colbert about to be interviewed with him when Everything by Michael Buble started to play over the loudspeakers as it switched over to the commercial break. Throughout their dating lives, as they were now engaged, the number of times they had heard this song was a crazy amount. It was now their couple song for that reason because it started to become a staple in their relationship.

Then, all of a sudden, the couple got up from their seats and they just started to dance. Stephen, the host who had taken a moment off stage, watched with a smile on his face alongside the rest of the backstage crew of the show as they smiled at the young couple who was just clearly enjoying themselves as their couple song just happened to play over the loudspeakers 

And, just to make it even better, Brooklyne decided to sing the lyrics to her fiancé as they danced together, just having the time of their lives with each other whilst the commercial break continued on. 

"you're a falling star, you're the getaway car. you're the line in the sand when i go too far..." 

"you're the swimming pool on an august day. and you're the perfect thing to say."

It was a lovely summer day in August when it was decided that Aaron was going to invite his girlfriend Brooklyne and the rest of their Grease: Live costars over to his house for a pool day after having not seen them since January. Everyone had said yes so, it hadn't taken the group of ten (Vanessa, KeKe, Carly, Kether, Elle, Carlos, Jordan and Andrew alongside Aaron and Brooklyne) more than ten minutes to arrive at Aaron's house for a pool day.