Author's Note

Before you read this, here's what you need to know before reading the first chapter of the book:

#1: This book is based off of the Youtube video called "Hell on Kitty" animated by TwistedGrim and the Friday Night Funkin Mod of the same name.

#2: When I added the word, Muted for the male reader, it because he have no mouth on his face, but he will still eat, drink and breath like a normal human being, except he can not talk and can only make muffled noises like some sort of cartoon character. Unless he in a state of panic or nervous behavior that will make him hard to breath or eat his food or drink a glass of water.

#3: As for Hello Kitty, otherwise known as Hell On Kitty will have the kind heart to be friends with Y/n and will do everything she can to help and support Y/n whatever she can. She will eventually be in a loving relationship with Y/n and when Y/n goes into a mental breakdown to the point of having dark suicidal thoughts because of all the pranks that the students have pulled on Y/n and how they treated him like garbage, she will do whatever it takes to get Y/n what he really wants and will do the same with her before they both seek their bloody thirsty revenge on the people who mocked them for not having a mouth like the rest of them.

#4: If you want, you can also make some fanart for the book. If you do, make sure to post your fanart on my message page so that I will post your fanart on the Fanart Page of the book.

Thank you for your time and enjoy this book will you can.

- Neo Dracunyan