Chapter 20 The End

Deku and Shoko have been married for a year now and their daughter Elise was now 2. Deku was the number 2 Hero while Shoko retired from being a Hero to take care of Elise. Bakugo married Camie and had 3 kids and they were girls. He named them Katsumi, Cat, Sam. Bakugo wanted to name one of them lord explosion murder but Camie told him No. Uraraka ended up Marrying Momo Yoayarozu. Tokoyami and Tsuyu got married and had two kids and names them Jess and Jessie. Kirishima and Mina got married but we're still deciding whether to have kids or not. Mineta and Kodai got married but didn't have any kids because they wanted to wait. Deku and Shoko ended up adopting Eri. Eri ended up dating Kota and going to UA with him, Katsuma and Moharo. All Might ended up Marrying Deku's mom Inko. Midnight ended up Marrying Mt. Lady. Deku would always look at the stars at night knowing he did good.

And this is the story of how Izuku Midoriya the Hero Deku fell in love with Shoko Todoroki and his adventures ahead. GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA

Hey everyone the author here just wanted to say hope you enjoy the book it took me a few weeks to finish but I finally did it. I put a few sonic the hedgehog movie references in the final battle. For more MHA related things check out my TikTok channel official_deku_hero and my YT AnimeKickstar. For end credits listen to the song below while reading it because it goes perfectly with this book.