"My room..."

And that’s how this story all began…

It had turned out that y/n was a new maid at the castle, So they would see eachother way more because of this.

 But it was always hard for Barney to talk to y/n, mostly because they probably knew what would happen if Barney tept talking to y/n….

But, Barney had to talk to y/n again, he didn’t really know why he felt like this towards y/n a HUMAN but he just did, and he was way too stubborn to give up on asking y/n more questions about themselves, 

So he started making messes in private areas, hoping that y/n would come and clean up one of the many. Until, Barney seen y/n cleaning in his room, the most private place in the whole castle.

While y/n was cleaning Barney silently sneaked in without y/n noticing but when y/n had noticed the dinosaur in the room, a shiver went up their spine…but another feeling also came…

”I-i’m very sorry for coming into your room! T-There w-was just a mess and I'm the cleaning person so of course I ha-”

 y/n stopped talking when barney started taking off his dino pants 

“S-sir…what are you doing…”

Barney didn’t know how to talk to people that well so he just got naked and went on his big dino bed…. Big enough for two people even… 

“Tell me about yourself y/n, since your going to be here cleaning”

Y/n point of view 

 y/n was all red from how b- huh? Why was I thinking that? y/ns train of thoughts ended when Barney said

“Tell me about yourself y/n, since your going to be here cleaning” 

y/n knew that they couldn’t run away or clean further away, so the only way out was cleaning fastly or talking… or other possibility maybe…So y/n slowly said 

“So? What do you want me to say to you dear prince? It’s your choice what comes out or in my mouth..”

That last part was quiet but Barney ignored it

“Tell me of your past, I would love to know what brought a beautiful soul here..”

Y/n turned red from Barney calling y/n beautiful, what was this dino doing? Talking to a human so nicely? But y/n answered  

“I needed the job, a-and the money, also the palace was hiring. So I guess that’s why I'm here..”

Back to Barneys point to view 

So, there in it for money.. OF COURSE YOU IDIOT! Why else would they be here…

“Ah, i guess that is reasonable”