Ch 13: Feeling Pinkie Keen

"My, don't you just look absolutely Darling Cosmic!" Rarity beamed as Cosmic wore the dress she made for her.

"You look cute, Cosmic!" Daylight smiled.

"Thank you." Cosmic blushed with a shy smile.

"I really have to thank you for doing this for Cosmic Rarity." Daylight said.

"Don't worry about it after all that you've done to help with those dresses Hoity Toity asked for, this is the least I could do for all your help." Rarity smiled.

"Aww thanks Rarity." Daylight said and the both watched as Cosmic admired her dress in the mirror.

****

"You look happy." Daylight said as they had left the boutique and she noticed just how happy Cosmic was as she clutched the gift box with her dress in it.

"Oh really well I um...I just really like my dress." Cosmic said and daylight chuckled but then they saw Pinkie running around hiding under rocks and things with an umbrella hat on.

"What's going on?" Daylight asked as she walked towards Twilight who also saw Pinky's odd actions.

"Nevermind her, she's just being Pinkie Pie." Twilight said.

"Super extra Pinkie Pie today." Spike said.

"Oh don't say it like that you guys, Pinkie...us just being her usual special self." Daylight said.

"You think everypony that's... different is special." Twilight said.

"What can I say..I like thinking positively about others." Daylight shrugged.

Pinkie tiptoed around and her tail was twitching wildly and she held and had a look of contemplation on her face.

"Twitch-a, twitchy twitch-a twitch..." She said.

"Hey Pinkie Pie!" Daylight greeted as they walked towards her.

"What in the wide, wide world of equestria are you up to?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, it's my tail. It's a twitch-a twitchin and you know what that means!" She said getting in their faces.

"Actually Pinkie, I don't think we have the slightest idea." Daylight said.

"The twitching means my Pinkie sense is telling me stuff is gonna start falling, you guys better duck for cover." Pinkie said and Cosmic clutched her box with worry and dove into the bushes for cover.

"Cosmic?" Daylight wondered as she went toward the bush.

"Oh Pinkie it's not gonna rain, why there's barely even a cloud in the-"

*splat!*

Twilight was interrupted by a frog falling flat on her face.

"Whoa..." Daylight and Cosmic gasped.

*croak!*

"He just said "nice catch" in frogs." Pinkie said and Daylight giggled as the frog smiled at Twilight.

"Oh I'm so sorry. You okay Twilight Sparkle? I just couldn't stand to see the pind get so overpopulated. What with the frogs all hopping into each other and all, so I decided to fly as many as I can over to froggy bottom bog." Fluttershy said as they all looked above to see Fluttershy carrying a bunch of frogs.

"Of course you did." Twilight said flatly

"Bye-Bye!" She said and flew off.

"Bye Fluttershy!" Daylight waved as she left.