Arriving at Hogwarts: Year 3

"I can't see why you have to be so mean to him, Draco." I whined. He glared at Harry Potter a.k.a my twin, "Potter is a stuckaway idiot." I raised my eyebrow, "He's my brother, Draco, plus he doesn't go on about being a 'pureblood' all the time." Draco glared at me now, "Well, if he's so great, go hang out with him then." Draco turned away from me and my emerald eyes flashed as I spun him around to face me, "Draco Malfoy, don't you dare turn away from me when I talk to you! I'm not saying Harry is innocent or even that great! What I am saying is he is my brother and even if that means nothing to him, I love him," I paused for a breath and didn't notice Harry was behind me so I continued, "He's not just my brother, he's my twin brother. If anything were to happen to him, I would be losing part of myself and whether he likes it or not he's stuck with me protecting him." Then I pulled Draco in for a hug, "But you, your my best friend. I chose you and I chose to be there for you. I love you, Draco, your my best friend, the person I can tell everything to. My personal human diary, you know me better than anyone else. You put up with me on days where everyone else runs in the opposite direction..." I bit my lip and whispered softly, "I love you, Draco." I stared into his clear gray eyes. His expression softened a lot and he touched his forehead to mine softly, "Ashley, I love you too. You are my best mate." I blinked slowly and hugged him tighter, he repeated my actions.