Chapter 02

"Kya aap ek favour kr skte hai mujhpe?.." Monami asked when they were walking towards the car...

"Ji!!.. boliye mujhse jo ho payega..I will do it..." He said and opened the gate for Monami as she sat in..... gentleman! They both settled in car and He started driving

"Mujhe Rehne ke liye ek jagah chahiya... Vo m yha rehti nhi hu aur workshop ke chalte mujhe yhi rehna hoga so...." She said and Crossed her fingers in hope.. He saw it and smiled internally

"Umm... Aap ek kaam kriye mere ghar me reh lijiye... I live alone... And trust me... you'll be safe there...." He said assuring her as she might feel uncomfortable living with someone unknown...

"Ji.. Thik hai... mujhe tumpe bharosa hai Karan .." she said and sat quietly but her mind was shouting and bursting

***

"KARAN SHERGILL.... isko maarna hai tumhe..."The boss said....

"Aur boss ne uske liye tumhe chuna hai...." A person said from the back...

"Tum log isse marna kyu chahte ho???.." Monami asked them and they smirked

"Kyunki kisi ne hume esa krne ko kaha hai... chinta mat kro tumhe bhi paise mil jayenge..." The boss said and started to move

"Mujhe paise nhi chahiya mai ye kaaam krungi but mumma ko kuch nhi hona chahiya..." The man stopped and turned and smirked 

"Chinta mat kro kuch nhi hoga tumhari maa ko... bas mujhe ye mara hua chahiya..." He left speaking 

***

"Aagye....." Karan's words broke her trance she looked outside the window to find a bungalow same as the people showed her..."Tum utro mai saaman lekr aata hun..." He said and monami shook her head...

"Mai khud le aungi apna samaaan thank you..." She said and opened the gate got down the car They got her bags down and she took them inside not letting anyone touch it!...

"Tum yha betho.. mai pani lekr aata hun!..." He moved towards the kitchen and came with a glass of water... she took it and drank it and mouthed a thank you to him to which he nodded..

"Umm vo.. mera room?..." He nodded and pointed towards a room

"Ye wala hai tumhara room aur kuch bhi chahiya ho toh do tell me mera karma tumhare samne wala hai!!.." He said and butterflies were fluttering in her stomach and she didn't knew the reason..

"Umm.. o-oki..." She said and helped herself to set up her room...

****

"Hume tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nhi jaante....... magar jee nhi skte tumhare bina..... ohhhh...." Karan was singing while making a coffee for himself and stopped realizing monami cane out of the room...

"Acha gaa lete ho!..." she complemented and his cheeks turned a little red but composing himself he asked her

"Um.. Coffee??...." She shook her head in a no and he nodded and turned to make his coffee...

Monami's phone rang breaking the silence 'Known' The caller id shows she panicked and went in her room to attend the phone and left a confused Karan behind..

****

"Helloo..." She said getting no answers from the other side "Helloo" she called again..

"Is there someone around??..." The person on the other side asked!!

"No... Tell me what's the matter...." She asked 

"Mission kaha tak pahucha!!...." He asked

"I am in his house and will kill him tonight!...." She said and the person on the other sid sighed and banged his hand on a table...

"No... don't do that"

"But why I want to escape from this asap!.."

"Hume kahabar mili hai aaj raat ko uske ghar poilce aane wali hai toh ek hafte tak don't do anything just behave normally!..." He explained and she just sighed and cut the call as she heard a knock on the door...

*****

"Who's there??..." She asked from inside and he shook her head at her antics

"Who do you think monami???..." He asked her and she bit her tounge 

"Heeehhheee" She let out a gadbad kr di wali laugh... and opened the door!

"Vo khane mai-" his words left incomplete and her phone ranged again! He noticed her expressions they showed fear... panic.. and what not... She was afraid of someone... And she couldn't do anything to overcome it maybe she's in some problem.. A big one.. I guess...She picked up the call as she can't cut it and placed it near her ear..

"Helloo??..." She said giving them a hint she is around him!

"Vo hai vha!!..." They asked she looked at him and passed and smile he too smiled confusingly "Agar hai toh hellooo boldo I'll cut the phone!..." He asked and she again looked at him but now she behaved as no voice was coming from the other side

"Hellooo??..." She said and the phone got cut immediately she looked at the lock screen confused and then sighed and kept the phone on the bed... I mean threw it in frustration!!..

"Ummm everything okay...??" He asked sensing something was not okay.. Not okay with her..

"Yep everything is good!!.." She said smiling nervously and waving her hands

"Okay... so umm What about lunch You wanna eat something???..." He asked her and she smiled 

"Whatever you'll eat I'll eat that too.. I don't have Any kind of problem!.." He smiled and walked out of the room...

"Now I have to live here for one fucking week without doing anything.... Ahh mom you have to wait for a week more... I have to kill him asap I Really need to escape from here... this is a hell...." She said and looked around the room only to see nothing... she was frustated with all this and promised herself to leave everything after this..

_________________________________
Byeeeee....