chapter 1

You were sitting on aoba's bed playing with ren and aoba was taking a shower you heard the water turn off and saw aoba only with a towel around his waist.

"(Oi (y/n) what are you staring at" he said playfully you blush "w-what I wasn't staring" as you look back at ren "it's okay (y/n) you can look I won't bite" he said with a smirk on his face as he stares into your (e/c) orbs only causing you to turn red.

As you went to stand up aoba quickly pinned you against the wall both of your body's close together "h-hey" is all you could say before he attacks you neck biting licking and sucking leaving love marks "you taste sweet (y/n)" then kisses you passionately licking your bottom lip you parted you lips for him to explore you mouth.

You moan between the kiss then you both stopped to get some air and by that time you were already in your (f/c) bra and panties he goes back to kissing your neck and he slowly takes off you bra and panties then he moves his hand slowly to your entrance of your womanhood and moves his hand in circles you moan his name loudly he picks you up and lays you on the bed.

By this time he's not wearing his towel any more "are you sure about this (y/n) I don't want to rush you" you thought about his question you were for sure about this you and aoba have been dating for a whole year "yes I'm sure I love you aoba"
"I love you too (y/n)" he puts on and condom "it's gonna hurt for a little bit (y/n) let me know if I should stop" you noded and slowly goes in to your womanhood and you tear up from the the pain once he was fully in he stop so could adjust "are you okay (y/n) I'm gonna start to move".

He starts moving and the pain slowly turns into pleasure and he increases his speed moaning each other's names both reaching your climax "(y/n) i-im gonna..." "a-aoba...
You both scream each other's Name and both realsed and he laid on your chest "I love you aoba" "I love you too (y/n)" and you both fell asleep.

(A/N) I hoped you enjoy this little lemon it's me very first one so if it sucks I'm sorry lol. But plz tell if there is anything I could do to make it better thx
(=^-^=)