Dreiunddreissig

Mark was going to do it today. He was going to confess to Donghyuck.

For this, he had explained his whole plan to Jaemin who wanted to cry at the news, relieved that mark had gotten his shit together.

"Fuck" mark cursed, throwing himself on his bed.

"Markie?" Someone called, knocking on the door.

"Come in" he mumbled, throwing his arm in the air.

"What's up?" Johnny entered the room, sitting on the edge of the bed and patting marks back.

"How do I confess?" Mark groaned, turning his head and looking at Johnny, who laughed at his brothers face.

"I'm not good either at this kind of stuff"

"Liar! You and ten hyung are dating since 6 years, how are you not good at this" the raven haired complained.

"It wasn't easy to win his heart, it took me longer than you can imagine!" Johnny scoffed, taking marks pillow and throwing it at him.

"Blah blah blah. How do I confess?" Mark went back to his original question.

"I have an idea"

♫♫♫

"It's not working! WhY do I have to have a writers block in this moment?! It's for the fuckin love of my life and I can't think about shit! How is this possible?!" Mark shouted, throwing his pen on the table and aggressively ruffling his hair.

"Mark. Write about what he makes you feel, about your feelings, write about him." Jeno suggested, a certain pinkette coming to his mind as he checked his phone.

"Now I gotta go, don't forget you still owe me something because of loosing the bet!" Jeno chuckled, running out of the door.

What bet, you may ask?

Oh well.

"Okay let's bet" Mark crossed his arms, staring right into jeno's soul.

"I bet I will confess to Donghyuck before you do to Jaemin"

"Yeah sure" Jeno rolled his eyes, shaking marks hand in agreement.

Yeah mark lost.

Flashback to the night of the concert

"We gotta talk" Jeno grabbed jaemins wrist, dragging him off to somewhere.

"What is it?" Jaemin asked, watching as Jeno closed the door to what he supposed was his changing room.

"I have to tell you something" the older breathed, trying to calm his racing heart down.

"Alright?" Jaemin chuckled, laying a hand on jeno's shoulder to calm him down.

"I've wanted to tell- you this since a while but I didn't know how- now you came to surprise us and seeing you here made me feel so fucking happy- I like you Jaemin. As in more than a friend" Jeno closed his eyes shut.

"Are you serious?" Jaemin whispered, eyes and mouth opened wide, staring at the older in shock.

"Yes" Jeno looked at him in the eye, and Jaemin swore he could die right there and right then.

"I like you too"

End of flashback

They were still in LA, no plans on going back anytime soon.

It's not like they had anything to do back home.

And everyone was enjoying it here anyways. Renjun got to meet his favorite rapper, which to marks disliking was his other friend Yangyang instead of him, and they seemed to get along very well.