16 shots

(A/N: picture of ni-ki cuz why not? - i would say comment your bias in enhypen ,if you stan enhypen  - but we all know that's not happening)

ALSO : im really sorry for any speeling erros - didn't proof read 

 but hope you like my new book <3 

and yes ik i didn't finish the dramione one yet but i promise - no wait nvm cut the promise - i mean i'll try my best to finish that book as well

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer  leaned her head on the stearing wheel closing her eyes as she sighed. stress would be a very big understatement.The roads where busy even at 11pm in the night. the traffic was hectic and all she wanted to do was take a much needed rest, but how could she when work was piling.

 The green light flashed and all the cars started moving as did she. "UGH SCREW IT!" she muttered to herself frustrated and took a turn down another road after going for few minuets . she took a left turn into a small ally way , and then took another turn to the right She stopped her BMW in front of neon red LED sign that red "vanzo". parking her car in the slim allyway ,she got off dragging her bag along with her. she slamed her car shut and walked upto the door.

She pushed the door open to reveal a very elegant very exspensive bar. there were Small round tables with very fancy cushion armchairs which you don't quite see in a bar. the wall facing the bar had a Long oak table Stuck to it with tall wooden chairs, on the walls were expesive paintings plasted to them , then there was another wall arranged as a expesive wine gallary, and then in the far end their were 2 seat tables made of the same wood and the seat of the chair in a kaki green cushion that was the only place with tall plotted plants beside them. and then the bar had a long oak table with the sides of it in gold. behind the table/counter was the bar stacks and stacks of wine,alchohol , beers all set up elegently and clean. it wans't like normal bars - it wasn't stuffy and crouded , there was no loud music , no people dancing crazy-drunk ,it wasn't messy and gross , it was simple and CLEAN. and smelled good too. she loved it! 

Spencer only figured this place out a few mouths ago but she hadn't got to go since her 3rd visit to this place 3 mouths ago. One of her fathers friends sons who now oned the family company opened it just 5 mounths ago and invited them for the opening. and lets just say only thr "Rich" know about this place. thats why it was quiet and calming. 

She took her seat on the bar stool , leaning on the counter. she closed her eyes momenteraly , all the stress from earlier came crashing onto her mind again. she felt so fucking tired and stressed and angry! WHY the fuck does work have to be so UGH! her palms coverd her face as she groaned onto it when the light pop music in the backgroud changed. 

"That bad huh?" someone chuckled from ahead

She looked up at the voice , there standing just behind the counter wearing a fancy black waist coat and white oxford shirt with his tie hung loosly was a curly brunett haired handome boy about her age with his silver eyes, straigned herself  - pulling off her best possible 'put together' face. he looked very hot. but that wasn't her taste. she was into more put together people , ones who had sarcasum but also knew when to read the room. someone who doesn't care about only her money. someone who'd care for her from all parts of there heart. and someone who worked hard. and also hot. obviosly.

 "you have no idea" she mummbled , as she leaning on her elbow clumsily 

"love life?-" he asked grabbing a random cup as he bent behind the counter