Chapter 3 - Blow My Mind

DEDDICAARTED TO makaran

the shinj sure wanted to sex. kaWHOAru did too. they decided to sex.

"shinj," kaWHOAru mo-anned. he just wanted the shinj to blow his mind.

"shinj, i named my massive 2 meter long DONGER my "mind". please blow my mind. tell me youre gonna blow it. please shinj." kaWHOAru screeched with the power of one million suns. the shinj thought it was SO HOT.

the shinj used his gay yaoi powers to sexily strip his Cars Movie boxers while singing in opera format that he was going to blow kaWHOAru's mind.

Gender ikari came into the room. "shinj you piece of FUCK what in the holy HELL are you doing why is this gay ass white haired anime boy here and what the FUCK is he doing with his miniscule dick out."

"FUCK U FATHER U NEVER CARED ABOUT ME" shinj screamed, and then he took kaWHOAru's entire donkey kong into his mouth. there was fluid everywhere, and shinj's butt was acting even more uke than usual, so it was all self lubricating and all that shit.

Gender ikari cried tears of LCL. "yui, our son is a gay FUCK. please, help."

yui came down from holy heAVEN above, and gently caressesesseesesessdded Gender's face.

"Gender, you piece of stale garbage, my son is heavenly and perfect, and u are in fact the gay FUCK." yui said in an angelic voice, then floating up to heaven after slapping the c rap out of Gender's face.

kaWHOAru had just cummied buckets. shinj was collecting the buckets of cummies. "go away ftaher, i'm collecting cummies. then, kaWHOAru's gonna blow my mind."