Injustice

It was just a Calm and Peaceful day.

If only it could stay peaceful without the Reminder of Soon-To-Be-War coming in the near Future.

Especially when Cale Henituse wished for it. His Slacker Life is started to pack their Things because of the Problems that started to pile up.

Cale Let out a Sigh as he pinch the bridge of his nose. Despite being on Break, He had things to prepare and organize.

Cale is back on Super Rock Villa after a long while with the others with an Excuse of a Break. But Cale Had been working since then instead of relaxing.

It's currently in the Afternoon and the Kids were outside to play or Train. Choi Han also Trained on the Training Grounds wih Lock. Rosalyn and Eruhaben probably making experiments. Ron and Beacrox is in the Kitchen.

Cale let out another Sigh before looking up from his Chair to the Ceiling. He stared at it for a long Minute before he started to hum.

At the Same Time, The Kids were heading back inside to their Human to play with them but they stopped at the door that was open for a bit when they heard Cale humming.

So without Hesitation, Raon grabbed the Communication device and Activate it. Many Answered from different Places. Of course there are people with High Hearing senses and could hear their Young Master Clearly.

Cale Continued to Hum before opening his Mouth.

[Sharp as a blade, I can strike into action]

Many were Shock at the Voice of their Commander. It was Gentle and Angelic they have ever heard.

-Wait Is he Talking about Choi Han?

Rosalyn couldn't help but ask. That sentence made him remember Choi Han.

Choi Han felt a Little Giddy at it. Remembering how Cale Ordered Choi Han to Fed off the Enemies with his Sword.

[Call the syndicate, we shall seek satisfaction
I've been living and fighting in this war of life
But it doesn't matter how hard I try
While heroes die, new tyrants rise]

Choi Han Subconsciously gripped on the hilt of his sword Tightly, Remembering how he Fought in the Forest of Darkness for Survival. All alone.

Lock was Reminded how he Fought of the invaders in his Home. Fighting anf Killing every singpe one of them even if he's injured so badly just so his Brother and other Wolf Children to be Alive.

Ron's Benign smile faded as he subconsciously remembered how Young Cale Had looked so Lost After the late Countess Died. Then the Trashy attitude came in after a While since Duke Deruth Remarried.

[As the totem glows
Voices welcome me home
Every word you say on a throne of lies

That fail to come to my surprise
Nations fall
My fireworks fly]

Alberu suddenly remembered How Cale Brought down the Whole Empire. He Can really made a whole Nation Fall.

Some Who took part in Ten Finger Mountain, Suddenly remembered How Cale Brought Down the Red Lighting to finish some of the Arm Soldiers and that Bastard Spearman.

They grimace at that. It didn't end well at the end, Cale Fainted for Three days after that.

[Blood is the only way
(Paint the blue skies red)
Injustice I'll repay
Leave them out for dead]

Operation 'Ghost'.

Alver remembered how the Enemy ships were destroyed and Brought down by Cale's Strength and Orders. Raon was able to Record that time to sent to Alver to show him what happened.

But Alver was a Bit Worried. Hearing those words on Cale's Mouth isn't really Pleasent.

The Others could agree.

[I keep my friends close,
and enemies closer
History repeats itself over and over]

Cale Remembered How his Ancient Powers told him the White Star they ecounted during Ancient Times. And the Book they found on Dragon Slayer Village. History from before really did repeat.

[I've forgotten how all the flowers smell
The beauty they hold, I cannot tell
It all begins
When I ring the bell]

"We should Bring Cale Flowers later, Nya~" Hong Whispered to his Siblings.

"Let's make Human a Flower Crown!" Raon whispered excitedly.

[Blood is the only way
(Paint the blue skies red)
Injustice I'll repay
Leave them out for dead

La-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la, la-la
Ooh-ooh (la)

Still my withering heart
Yearns for peace and mercy]

Cale Finds it Funny. He Always say he wanted a Slacker life to everyone,but he knew that wasn't just the case. He just wanted to rest.

Ease his Heart to heal from the Battles it experience.

Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo had never had a Chance to Live In Peace. There's always a disaster coming whenever he had a chance to rest.

He wished he could finally just let himself be tired and let loose after Defeating that White Shit.

Ron Had a Frown on his Face. Is His Young Master okay? He got worried, that part about his Withering heart reminded him how the Young Cale Cried Broken-heartedly on the foot of his late Mother's deathbed. Did he not moved on?

[But I'm ready for revolution now
So let the blood stain the ground
Burn it down
And take the crown]

Alver became alarmed. Who's Crown is he going to Take? He's instinct told him it wasn't him. Then he later Guessed it Was White Star, Leader of Arm. Alver soon started to smirk.

If Anyone could do it, Cale Henituse can take that Crown and Burn it all in the Ground.

The Others had the same thought and had Odd smiles on their Faces, Resolve on their mind. They can make that Come true. They wanted to join in this Revolution to finally take down the White star.

Maybe, Just Maybe, Give the Crown to the Red Head Commander.

[Blood is the only way
(Paint the blue skies red)
Injustice I'll repay
Leave them out for dead]

Cale Sighed. He felt a bit better now. Who knew singing could ease your Mind?

So with his clear Mind he went back to his work and finished it fast to be able to take a nap.

Seeing their Guardian work, The Kids decided to left them alone and Said goodbye to everyone on the communication device and ran away to the Training grounds to train with Lock and Choi Han.