17. drunken confessions

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

INSTAGRAM!

TinaKitten posted an IG story!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KarlJacobs_ posted an IG story!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

emmalangevinxo posted an IG story!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

lainey posted an IG story!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Elaine laughed as Karl stumbled to Emma who was talking to Rae quietly. Their friends had arrived an hour or two ago and within that time frame, they had found the alcohol already.

She was the designated sober one alongside Rae so she was sitting there taking small sips from her wine glass. Sykkuno was taking a nap already as Toast played with Tina.

The birthday boy was replying to messages from friends who greeted him that couldn't arrive at his place.

She was glad that he was comfortable enough to invite his friends. Given he was still wearing his mask, it was enough for everyone.

Her eyes found Emma who brought out another case of beer making her sigh, "Are you sure-" "It's Corpse's birthday, we can drink all we want right Corpse?" Emma cut her cousin off.

Corpse, who was already a bit intoxicated nodded and raised his beer, "Of course." He said happily. "Drink all you want, we're here at home anyway." He said.

Elaine rolled her eyes but just kept an eye out for everyone, she never liked drinking. Her ex boyfriend made her despise getting drunk so she never like these things but she didn't want to miss Corpse's day.

Their friends didn't last long, some slurring words as others too tired and were already on the mattress or couch that Corpse and Elaine laid out.

She groaned as Emma pulled her on the couch, "Em-" "Shhh! You got to tell him cous." She said. Elaine blushed but swatted her away, "You're drunk Ems." She said.

Emma laughed and patted her cheek, "You're right but I am also sober enough to tell you that you like Co-" Elaine covered her mouth and Emma giggled.

"Will you pipe down?" Elaine whispered and Emma nodded, taking off the hand that was covering her mouth. Emma made a gesture of zipping her lips and throwing the key.

Elaine nodded and was about to walk away when Emma pulled her back. She groaned and looked at her younger cousin, "He's drunk anyways, he can't hear us." She said and giggled.

The redhead turned to see Corpse struggling with the remote of his TV. She hummed and patted Emma's head, "Sleep." She said and Emma closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

She chuckled and walked away, finally getting away from her cousin's grips, she walked to Corpse. "Stupid TV can't work." He grumbled. She chuckled which caught the attention of the struggling young man.

He chuckled and threw the remote away, hitting Karl in the face, "Ow." He muttered but then continued sleeping. Elaine chuckled and helped Corpse to his room.

Corpse, being drunk, started slurring and murmuring about something Elaine couldn't understand. All she could get from him was the words, like, damn, pretty, and maybe.

When they reached his room, Elaine plopped him to bed and was about to move his legs so that it wasn't just dangling when he grabbed her arm.

She looked with furrowed eyebrows but Corpse spoke, "What are you doing?" he asked. She chuckled, "I'm helping you to bed silly." She said as she tried to move again but his grip tightened.

"No you can't be here." He said. Her eyebrows furrowed more as he said this, "I don't want her to get the wrong ideas." He said.

Her heart dropped a bit but removed his grip from her, she moved his leg and he started to speak again, "She might think I'm not serious or worse don't like her." he started to ramble.

She was taking off his shoes as she hummed, even if it hurt her, she wanted to know who Corpse was talking about. "Yeah?" she asked. Corpse hummed, "Yeah. You see she's the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and I would do everything for her." he said.

She bit her lip from saying anything as she pulled on the covers to he was tucked in. "She's like the best person ever and I don't want to lose her." he muttered as he snuggled into bed.

"How lucky of her." she said as she contemplated on taking off his mask. He nodded, "She is." He said. Elaine sighed and moved closer, "Corpse I need to remove your mask-" "No! Lainey hasn't even seen my face, why do you want to see it?" he asked.

At this point, Elaine was beyond confused but she sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his hands, "Corpse, it's me. Lainey." She muttered.

Corpse opened one of his eyes and he chuckled, "Oh silly me. It is you Lainey!" he said excitedly. She hummed and nodded, "I need to take off your mask so you can sleep better." She reasoned.

He shook his head, "I don't want you to run away." He said. "Why would I?" "Because you'll see me." he whispered. She gulped and cupped his cheeks, he opened his eyes and studied her.

"I will not run Corpse. I'll be here when you wake up." She said. He chuckled and nodded, taking off his mask. Elaine felt herself smile, studying the figure of his nose, the plump lips that held a small smile.

Her cheeks burned and she gulped, "Alright, I'll let you sleep." She said as she stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed her hand.

She sighed, "Yes?" she asked. "Don't tell Lainey, but I really like her." he said. Her heart stopped as she stared at the drunk Corpse.

"And not like a friend like but like, like like like. It's confusing but I really like her. I might even love her."