New school, new everything

It was no secret that Dark Enchantress Cookie moved around a lot. All those years of tax evasion and war crimes kept her on the move. Surprisingly she had managed to find a job at this new school called Crumblewood Academy where she would be teaching drama(surprisingly). Along with her, her three sons would also be coming to this school. The school housed all grades K-12(split by the two campuses) so they luckily didn't have to worry about splitting up.

It was an absolute dire time for Licorice, who had always hated moving to a new school. But this time it was even worse, since he was starting high school. While his older brother, Red Velvet seemed to get along with just anybody, Licorice was not like that. He was what you would call an inkya. Bottom barrel of the social pyramid, he never felt like he really fit in with anyone. It was probably because he liked things like musical theater, anime, kpop and other "cringy" stuff.

Red Velvet always defended him in case anyone did try to bully him, but that only made Licorice feel even worse for putting his burdens on Red Velvet.

But that was brought negative talk! This was a NEW year, going to a NEW school, where he's make NEW friends. Yeah, yeah, he surely didn't have to worry at all right?

Well, it was easy to say that until the first day of school actually came around.

Licorice was panicking, panicking so hard. Was the workload going to be too much? Would he pass all his classes? Would other kids like him? Will he make any friends? Were the teachers going to be awful? These were all the questions swimming in his head as he ate breakfast and got ready for the day.

Red Velvet and Strawberry Crepe didn't seem all that bothered, but they had still been reluctant to go to this new school.

Surely it won't be that bad, Licorice thought to himself while packing his bag. Yes, yes, the great Licorice Cookie will overcome any challenge thrown at him!

And now, he stood in his room, more ready than ever to start his new journey. Licorice had struggled a bit on what to wear, part of him wanting to wear all black and another part of him wanting to wear more 'hip' looking clothes. Eventually, he decided on a white shirt with a black jersey and black jeans. Nothing too 'nerdy', he hoped.

He zipped up his bag, then stopped. Was he forgetting something? My phone! Licorice reached for the desk and grabbed his phone. He stared at the phone case for a few seconds and a crooked smile crept onto his face. Snack dab in the middle if his phone case was his number one most favourite idol, Parfait Cookie. Also known as TheRealParu on CookieTube, Parfait was an upcoming singer that has recently been climbing the charts. But Licorice had known her even before she got popular. He absolutely adored her, and longed for the chance he'd ever meet her.

"Are you going to get done or are you just going to keep staring at your imaginary girlfriend?"

Licorice whipped his head around to see Red Velvet standing in the doorway. As usual, he wore his stupidly smug face. If Licorice had a dime for every time he wanted to punch that insufferable smirk off of Red Velvet's face, he could probably buy North Korea.

Licorice scowled. "Oh shut up! Parfait isn't imaginary she's real! And she's not my girlfriend, she's my ult you dumbass!" Red Velvet rolled his eyes. "That's a little too much words for 'I can't get laid', Licorice."
"Well I don't see you getting laid either."
"Oho, want to bet on that?"
Licorice was practically fuming right now. "Go to hell."

Red Velvet just laughed and turned away. "Mom says stop taking too long okay?" He then walked off, leaving Licorice annoyed as h-e with two double hockey sticks. Angrily he grabbed his bag and stormed to the living room.