Freeing The Gynecologist

Zara Alexis

" Whose car is that in your drive way? " Was the first question Macy asked, as soon as i got in her car.

" I'll tell you about it somewhere in the future. Maybe.. Ion kno.. Lets go tho. " I reply, ready to pull off.

She must of noticed ian really wan speak on that situation at the moment, so she pulled off with no more questions asked.

-------

When we arrived at the club, i noticed a long ass line rapped around the building.

The building was made of brown brick, and glass with black frames around it. Though most of the building was made of glass, it was tinted. Like illegal tint. Ian that good at descriptions but moral of the story, it looked nice and expensive. Who ever owns it clearly got hella money.

" Macy, im not finna wait in this long ass line. Do you not see this shit rapping around the block?" I say.

" Girl, calm down. We not finna wait in that long ass line. Gotta kno i got connections. " She replies, walking up to the front of the line, where the entrance is.

As I follow her up to the entrance, i notice her out fit. " Macy, yo fit eating and that ass sitting pretty. Do a 360, lemme see ya." I shout grabbing a few people around us attention.

She stops and does a 360 sticking her tongue out. " Thank you, sexy. " She says after our lil moment.

When she gets up to the front of the line, she starts to whisper something to the bouncer, and in less than 10 seconds we are in.

" Ok so we have a V.I.P section on the 4th floor. L- " I tune her out while i observe my surroundings.

There's about 4 floors total. Its like its a big ass dance floor, and then when you look up you see people in sections leaning over the railings looking down at the dance floor or around them on all 4 floors.

I'm pulled out of my observing when i feel Macy grab my hand leading me to a elevator thats about 25 steps from the entrance.

Im glad they got a elevator cus god knows i wasnt finna walk up 4 flights of stairs. To big for that shit.

" We finna turn up. I been stressed out all week. Needed this night out. " Macy talked loudly to herself in the elevator, that had about 3 other people on there.

I laughed at her. Mufuckn right we finna get lit. Finna bounce this ass for a rich hood nigga.

" Macy.. why we got a V.I.P section and we only 2 people ? " I asked all of a sudden. Just then elevator opened.

" The person who owns it and sum of her friends will be in the section too." she responded.

" Oh ok."

We finally arrived in the section we was suppose to be in after walking half way around the damn building.

It was 3 people sitting there, sipping on their drinks. A man and 2 females. As Macy greeted them with hugs and hand shakes, i just stood there, looking out of place.

I'm one of them friends that stand off to the side while my other and or only friend talk to their other friends at the event.

After she finished her greetings, she introduced me. " Guys, this is my best friend Zara. "

I smiled and waved.

" Hi, my names Kiera." This pretty lightskin girl spoke, as she connected hands with Macy's. Peeped & will speak on it later.

" Wassup, I'm Devin." The man that was sitting down when i walked up said. He slowly got up, walked around the table, and shook my hand. Licking his lips while doing so.