Depend

I laid in my bed.

Staring at the dark ceiling.

What is going to happen to me?

A rustle of sheets next to me told me that he had awoken.

My body tensed up as he turned to face me, hugging me close.

How many days had it been....

It might be two weeks by now since he captured me.

"Come on Dove, speak to me, say your beautiful sounding words." Gakupo purred in my ear, grazing it with his tounge.

I twitched away slightly, disgusted.

I was refusing to talk to him.

For the past two days I hadn't. 

He hadn't gotten a peep out of me.

Gakupo squeezed my waist painfully, staring at me with his large blue eyes.

"Not a squeak. You certainly are stubborn. You're never goig to see anyone else, you might as well talk to me."

I shook my head no, srunching myself into a partial ball.

Gakupo sighed, running his long hands thru my hair.

"Don't worry though."

Gakupo's eyes drifted upwards like he had an idea.

"I'll cut off your legs... so you can't run away from me. Like detaching wings from a bird." He muttered, loud enough for me to hear as he trailed a finger up my leg.

I flinched, squeaking a small no.

Gakupo grinned widely, clutching me into his chest, kissing my forehead.

"Ha! I made you say something!" He said triumphantly. 

I shoved at his chest, angry.

"Don't push me away, I'm all you have now (Y/N), I'm your everything, and your mine."

"I'm not." I whispered, having enough. I yanked ot of his grasp, falling backwaeds onto the floor.

I crawled to the exit, not caring if the chains kept me away from it, I just kept crawling.

Gakipo started chuckling, kneeling next to me.

"I'm almost tempted to let you keep scrambling for it, however." He hoisted me into his arms, ignoring me flailing around. 

"It makes me sad for you to be so desperate to get away." His said lowly, laying me onto the bed, giving me a chaste kiss on the lips before walking to the door, glancing back and leaving.

I held my head in hands, my mind racing.

What am I going to do? How am I able to leave here in one piece?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I laid on the bed, drifting in and out of sleep.

I could feel the bags under my eyes.

A clink of metal woke me up instantly. I bolted upright, looking fearfully at the cage door.

It stood ajar, Gakupo in the door way, wearig the outfit he wore for Madness of Venimania video.

He smiled at me eerily.

"Come dear." He said softly, extending a hand to me.

I looked at him warily, standing up, letting my pretty silk purple dress fall around my ankles.

I walked forwards and dainitly took his hand, starting to get slightly scared.

Insead of the worst, he lead me to a dining table just outside the cage.

It was brightly lit, two chairs next to each other.

He led me there, pulling out the chair for me to sit.

I sat stifly.

I couldn't wait to eat actually, I was ravenous. 

Gakupo sat as well, pulling a plate of food near him.

It was a moist fruitful salad, looking divinely good. He placed it front of me, picking up a fork. I dove my hand for it.

He pulled it away quickly, chuckling at me.

"Ah ah ah ah, I want you to depend on me fully. I want you to miss me, want you to love me, want you have your very existence in my hands."

"Your insane."

Authors note: Um, who wants a third part?

This is pretty fun :)