☁️Slim Thick☁️

It was the start of Junior year at Greenfield All Boy's High School. The hot summer sun was subsiding as the days til the first day of school decreased.

Marcelo was the school's track star, consistently squashing any competitors both at the school and other schools. He represented the school's track department in many aspects, but to the boys of the school he was famous for something else. His deliciously round bubblebutt, which was instantly recognizable from any viewpoint. He was quite tall, at 6' 2" with freakishly long, slim, yet muscular legs that led up to a pair of abnormally large buttocks. He had the genetic disposition to have a big ass, and the fact that he did track enhanced it even more.

Marcelo was well aware of how his booty captivated his classmates, and he loved to show it off, coming into school with a pair of the tight uniform shorts everyday. The popular "straight" white boys would constantly joke about Marcelo's ass never openly admitting they wanted to tap that. Marcelo had big plump lips that could be seen smirking as he walked down the halls feeling stares on his backside. Despite loving being a tease, Marcelo was a virgin, he could've messed around with every boy in the school by this point but he chose not to, he was waiting for the right person or time, and plus he loved seeing the way these boys looked at his ass knowing they'll never get a taste.

Then there was Jackson, one of the only other black boys in the school, he was also tall with a fit build thanks to his time spent at the gym. He distanced himself from the rest of the school, more often than not listening to his airpods and sketching in his notebook. But Jackson had a secret, an insatiable sex drive and lust that made him of all people, the biggest admirer of Marcelo. He had an addiction to slim thick booties, and loved watching him walk in the halls. Anytime Marcelo was near, or in his classes, Jackson had an increased heart rate.

He couldn't bear being in proximity to that massive ass, because it made his deepest and darkest desires flood his brain. Jackson frequently beat his 9" rod to the thought of having his way with Marcelo. His pretty face/lips  and playful demeanor didn't help. Similarly It would be a lie to say that Marcelo hadn't checked out Jackson's package and bod on more than one occasion.

It was now the morning of the first day of school. Jackson brushed his teeth, combed his hair a bit, put on the school uniform. His collared shirt was just tight enough to show off his strong arms and let his nipples play peak-a-boo. He went downstairs made a smoothie and headed to his car. One of his only motivations to go to school was to see Marcelo's assets for the first time since last school year. He was nervous of course, known as the introverted but "cool"kid at school. He was slightly intimidating to the boys at school, because he was fit, and frankly because he was black. This was a white town in Northern Texas afterall. He liked not having to worry about bullying but also wished his classmates would stop seeing him as unapproachable. He was deeply intellectual and passionate about drawing and music, he didn't see his classmates as on the same level as him mentally.

He arrived at school, parked and walked towards his homeroom class. A minute later he saw Marcelo standing in the hall talking to a fellow Track player. GOD DAMN. He thought, his ass got even bigger over the summer how is that possible?!?! It also seemed that he didn't care to buy a larger size of shorts, and his cheeks looked fit to burst out. Most boys in the school could get away with having their shirts partially or fully untucked, but Marcelo always made sure his was fully tucked in, giving full access to his ass for all eyes' viewing, and also creating a perfect P shape from the side.

The school dean would go out of his way to praise Marcelo anytime he passed him for always having his shirt tucked in, a subtle reference to his pent up horniness. As Jackson passed Marcelo and the other Track player he took his eyes of his ass, and tried to keep them low. Marcelo gave him a smirk and glance, knowing he most definitely just got done appreciating his cake.

Jackson arrived at homeroom just to find the door locked. 'Are you kidding, my teacher's already running late on the first day?' He thought. Hating arriving early with nothing to do, he sat down on the bench in the hall listening to some music. On the other side of the hall was the water fountains. After a few minutes he saw Marcelo approaching. Holy shit Holy shit, he panicked.

Marcelo glanced at him then headed to the water fountains, choosing the shorter water fountain to drink from, he knew what he was doing. He slowly bent the knees on his incredibly long legs that Jackson had a fetish for. He brought his head down, placing one hand on his knee the other on the fountain. With know one else around Jackson took full advantage of piercing bullets into the sight. With his ass fully out, his tight shorts left nothing to the imagination. The outline of his balls and tip of his penis could be seen packed up right under the massive globes of ass cheeks, with the muscles in his hamstrings flexing innocently. Jackson desperately wanted to rip a hole in the cloth, or simply cop a feel.

Marcelo took his sweet time slurping up the water, taking several sips, even letting some grunts and moans of satisfaction slip out. Jackson could even see his plump lips working on that stream of water. He was in a daze, with a full hard-on forming, wanting to jack off right then and there to the sights and sounds. Marcelo then slowly got up turning around and saying "Hey Jit" casually as he began walking away, aggressively drying his hand off on his right hip, making his ass jiggle. Startled, Jackson spit out "h-hey" trying to conceal his large boner. His eyes followed Marcelo til he was out of sight.

The bell then rang, and Jackson's homeroom teacher came fast walking and apologizing to him for her tardiness. His mind was too convoluted to say anything but "it's ok". He then followed her into the classroom with one thought, this is gonna be an interesting year.

Please let me know if you enjoyed it, or what I could work on :) Gonna try to update every few days.