"ROSA'S WHAT NOW?"-pt 1

Jessica's Pov:
Just because I'm that kind of a person, I woke up at 5 IN THE MORNING to give my girlfriend her coffee. Now I love my girlfriend. After 2 years of dating, obviously I love her, but if I have to keep getting up this early to give her this coffee order people will be hurt.
I am not a morning person.
I never have been. It's just a thing about me the mornings are the worst, you have to leave your comfortable bed and socialize because if you don't then you're "UnSoCiAbLe". Also anyone who says 'good-morning' don't even come near me I already don't like you. Mornings are never good. They are awful. I hate them. Anyway, this is the 1st time and hopefully the last time I will EVER have to get up this early ON A SATURDAY BY THE WAY. God I hate being easily persuaded it isn't fun.
So due to this, I am currently trudging down the road on the way to the 99th precinct to deliver a cup of coffee. However, Im like 99.99% sure that they have a coffee machine there so why she doesn't use that I don't know. Obviously I am wearing my rose doc martins black jeans and a white t-shirt with a flannel. And a lot of rings too, maybe too many? Oh and of course a necklace because why not? You know? I may be tired but I still gotta look good. People can see me I can't go walking round the streets looking like I just climbed out of a tree. I mean I did, I saw a tree and wanted to climb it, BUT that is besides the point. The point is that I am about to enter the 99th precinct which I have never been to before because my girlfriend is quite closed off, so her coworkers don't know about me. I also don't think she is out yet. My girlfriend is bisexual. I am a lesbian. And she always seems to find it funny because the word "lesbian" has "bi" in it and that's what she is, and so she says we are made for each other. It's all quite dramatic but who doesn't love to be dramatic.
Oh shit. I'm here. Ok be cool. Calm down. They won't bite. Will they? Idk they might be cannibals. Wait no what are you on about they aren't gonna kill you.
"Hello? Ma'am are you alright?"
"Oh right sorry hi, uhm- do you know where Rosa Diaz is?" He scared me I was thinking then how dare he be a normal human and ask if I was okay. Fuck polite people.
"Yes, if you just go through the elevator doors onto the fourth floor you should find her." JESUS CHRIST he did it again. Why is he so helpful?
"Okay, thank you" I don't know what to do. I don't like people, so I just give him a tight-lipped smile and turn the other direction to go into the silver box of doom.
DOORS OPENING
God I hate that voice thing, it's so odd? Into the cube of death I go.
DOORS CLOSING
Right thanks because I couldn't figure that out from the fact that all i could see was grey-ish metal.
I press the glowy button and the lift starts to move upwards.
FLOOR FOUR
DOORS OPENING
I step out and suck in a deep breath before letting it back out. I believe this is called breathing? Idk.
DOORS CLOSING
dude I'm already out you don't have to tell me.