Chapter 6: A Monster's Feast

Sonic and the gang returned to Möbius and meet up at Tails' house. Tails explains the whole mission to Silver and Blaze.
Silver and Blaze also explained that Since Crisis City's technology became so advanced. All of Tails technology was obsolete that they were unable to connect.

"Wow!" Tails and Silver say in unison.

"That's insane, So do you guys know how this is happening?" Silver asks.

"We're still trying to figure that out." Sonic says. "Rouge and Shadow thought it was Dr Eggman but what we all got from the files is that this is a supernatural cause."

"We're also trying to figure out who else could possibly be behind this." Tails explains.

"The illustrations from the file look pretty similar to Mephiles."

"What?" Silver says shocked. "That's impossible Sonic Shadow and I defeated Solaris and Elise blew out the Flame of Hope."

"It's plausible though, Tails says. "He could've found a another  loophole."

"Yeah, if he was smart enough to convince me to kill Sonic, he's smart to bring himself back to life and separate from Ibilis." Silver says.
"So this antidote, it's supposed to cure these nightmares and deplet the dark energy?" Blaze asks.

"Yep, but  we gotta find the ingredients for it first." Sonic says.

Tails pulls out the ingredients and puts them into his lab's refrigerator.

"So two down and how many more to go?" Sonic asks.

Tails pulls out the files and look for the list again.

It's two down and 28 to go." Tails responds.

"So this healing planet, it's inhabitable and no one's able to access it?" Blaze asks.

"Pretty much, but some of the others are here in Möbius." Rouge says "but they're not in they're proper place."

"Could we try to access it tomorrow?" Silver asks "since you guys can't, I may be albe to, I can adapt myself to any environment, thanks to Crisis city's technological advances."

"It's complicated, but we can try." Tails says.

"We'll meet at G.U.N HQ tomorrow morning."
Rouge says. "Shadow and I have to report there tomorrow to give an update our progress, anyway."

"Speaking of which, where is Shadow?" Sonic asks.

"Amy took him to her house." Tails responds.
"He hurt his ankle when we were trying to escape the temple, so Amy offered to help him." "Don't worry, I let both of them know to meet at H.Q. tomorrow." Tails says.

"Oh, that's-odd." Sonic replies.

Rouge just rolls her eyes. "They still haven't figured it out yet?" Rouge whispers annoyed.

"It's right in their faces. Well it doesn't matter, they'll figure it out,eventually."

...

"Wait a moment, I think have some bandages for your ankle." Amy says.

Shadow nods in agreement and looks around Amy's house.

"Her house matches her personality perfectly." Shadow thinks to himself.

All he could notice was some shade of pink and anything that has to do with food.

Shadow's eyes keep wandering around taking in all of her house.
He sees Amy's cooking competition trophies
Her pictures with Ella, and her pictures with Sonic when they were younger.
Amy comes back and brings her first aid kit.