Introduction

A/N: This story is written for all ages, so it will not contain any mature content. Keep all of your comments clean and respectful, if they are not, they will be removed.

This story is based on the Harry Potter series written by J. K. Rowling. I do not own these characters (except for a few extras) or the story. I want to point out that she did an amazing job and I do not wish to add or detract from her writings. This is simply my own twist to her work.
However, this story does belong to me. If anyone sees my story elsewhere, please let me know.

The main point of the story is that this girl is mysterious and secretive. If something comes up that doesn't completely make sense, just hold onto the information and it will all be explained as the story goes on. Bits and pieces will be given to you over time about her background and who she is.

A warning before you continue on, that I my plans for the story go way out there.
⚠️ This book goes way off canon ⚠️
For instance, I create a whole new race of people with special capabilities. The story line stays generally the same, but I add quite a bit.
So if you want a story that stays pretty close to the original, this is not the fanfic for you.
If you read through the entire author's note, comment: Hogwarts is home.

Now, enjoy The Witch that Never Existed.