chapter 69

F I R E P L A C E

That morning Antonio told me that we'd be staying here for the remaining four days, leading up to our wedding

I asked him multiple times to just extend the date but once again, he refused. He was so head set on giving me my June 16th wedding that I couldn't change his mind.

He told me that Amilia and their mother would be arranging everything. All I had to do was email them the details of how and what I wanted.

I emailed Amilia about my dress and in less than twenty four hours I had my dress. I was in love.

I had dragged him out to the mall that afternoon then proceeded to make him a Nutella sandwich which he hesitantly ate. He said he loved it but I know he just didn't want to hurt my feelings since I was so excited on having him try it.

I couldn't be happier staying here with him. We played a variety of games - drinking games and bored games. All of it. I - obviously - forced him because if it were up to him we'd have sex and while I slept he'd work. And although I loved either of those things, we had to do something else.

My favorite was strip poker because, well, it always ended with us having sex on the table.

Hypocrite? Yes.

Do I care? No.

Why? Because he fucks like a fucking God.

Speaking of having sex, we had a lot of it. In the kitchen, in the hallway, on the stairs, in the shower, on the balcony in his room, and - my personal favorite - the living room floor in front of the fire place.

I'd always ask for a glass of wine as soon as we sat down and he'd pour me some.

"You're like my personal little assistant," I tease as he comes back with the third bottle. While he left I had put my bra and panties back on.

He wore black pants and I couldn't tear my eyes off his bare upper body.

I wanted to bite his muscles.

I really did. It was tempting.

I wanted to run my fingers up and down his abs and kiss it slowly.

That was tempting too. But I didn't because even though he probably wouldn't oppose to it, biting him would still hurt him.

"Hm," he hums, sitting down next to me. Throwing the sheets over him, I hand him my empty glass. "Living a life of serving you might just be my biggest wish," he grins as he pours some wine into my glass.

"Be careful what you wish for, de Luca," I smile behind my glass as I bring it to my lips. I take a sip and he slightly tilts his head to the side.

"And why's that?" he asks, putting down the bottle and I lower the glass.