The Dawn of Our Love.

Starvin Marvin sat on the cold and dense concrete floor of his quiet apartment. The light from his laptop screen illuminating his face as he glared upon it. Behind him was a poster of his dead father, Geb. His tragic death was truly grim, his body slowly gave out after years of suffering with deeznutsitis. Due to Geb's fatal condition, he catastrophically combusted into a bag of cheesy poofs in his final moments. Marvin had so many thoughts racing through his mind, so many tragedies. Starvin Marvin sniffled as he attempted to hold back his tears. Whilst trying his best to snap out of it, he placed his emaciated fingertip onto his laptop's keyboard. It might not seem like a difficult task to just click ONE button however Marvin hesitated. Only 22 days have past since his beloved ex-boyfriend,  Jesus was brutally gnawed at to death by cannibalistic toddlers. He sighed, "It's about time I move on.." he thought to himself, "Hell it's been nearly a month, I can't just sit here mourning Jesus' passing." He took a deep breath and clicked the mouse connected to his computer. "Account Created" Starvin Marvin began restlessly browsing through Tinder.

After spending almost thirty minutes browsing through unappealing faces and proceeding to swipe left in disappointment. Marvin was just about ready to give up, to surrender to his inevitable as well as infinite misery and loneliness. Just then he paused, absolutely mesmerised at the sight just in front of him. His eyes glimmered and his pupils enlarged, likely due to all the coke he had just taken. Marvin felt a strange sense of nostalgia, confused as to why, he focused on it and was able to locate it. He had a strong feeling in his heart like never before, similar to what he felt around Jesus, except.. it was stronger, much much stronger. Part of Marvin's mind was screaming "GO CALL AN AMBULANCE YOU JUST OVERDOSED ON COCAINE AND ARE HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!11!1!1!!11!" though it was easy to ignore as another, louder voice in his head said to him "This, is love..".

His name was dream, he was located in Florida and Marvin had never ever seen anyone as exquisitely looking. He had not a single doubt in his mind that for whatever reason, no matter what, he was not going to miss out on this opportunity, he was going to swipe right. Tears gushed out of his eyes, from happiness perhaps? Marvin wasn't sure what emotions he was feeling at that precise moment, but it was the most beautiful, euphoric feeling he had ever felt.. he felt, complete..

Marvin swiped right....

Actually no he didn't he accidentally swiped left..

Panic began to rise inside of him, at that point he knew that this was it for him, he had that eerie feeling inside.. That feeling of knowing that this is the end. He was calm in a way despite knowing that this was it,, there was nothing he could do to stop it, so.. why even bother..?
Marvin's heart started pounding and he went into cardiac arrest.

To be continued.