Here whores have this short story

-No one's POV-

Mob had just arrived at the school gates and was in close to his home room door when he heard a bunch of yelling and chaos from his home room. Wondering what was happening he picked up his pace and went to open the door. However before he could open it something from the other side sent it flying open.
Before he realized what had happened he was nocked to the ground and someone was squeezing him. All he could see was bright blue eyes staring at him almost seeming to sparkle.

'Woah... pretty... they look like a star lite sky.. wait no that's not the point who is- WAIT', Man thought before realized who was laying atop of him.

It was the boy he had previously fought and won. He befriended him afterwards but had only talked a couple of times. It was Teru Hanazawa.

"Haha!! Hi Mob! It's been a while hasn't it? .. I'm glad to see you..", Teru said smiling sweetly.

"H-hi Teru. Um what are you doing here?"

"Oh! Well after a whole thinking about it a didn't want to deal with the rumors at my school and I also wanted the chance to see you more.. so I enrolled here! Now we can see each other at school everyday!!", Teru explained happily.

"Oh really. Well that's nice I guess. So do you have the same home room too?", Mob asked.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we have a lot together."

"Oh... that's. Great.", Mob said as a faint blush crossed his cheeks.

"Uhhhhh guys? What are you doing? it's kinda giving mixed signals.", a classmate said looking at them from the other side of the door.

"Huh what do you...", Teru questioned before realizing there position.

Teru was atop of Mob as he was laying and the ground with his hands firmly placed on each side of his head. Mob held his hands in the middle of Terus' upper arm and one of his legs later flat as the other bent. Teru had one leg between Mobs and it seemed like when they fell he was only inches from hitting Mob in the privates. At this same time he noticed that Mobs bent leg was against Terus' privates pressing against them just enough as to not hurt him.

As soon as he noticed this his face flushed a bright blood red and he instantly got up stumbling everywhere in the process.

Mob hadn't seemed to realize what their classmate was talking about nor did he notice their position.

After Teru got up he reached a hand to Mob and helped him up. Mob thanked him then they both walked in the class together.

They got in and everyone stared at them stopping what they were doing. Some of the girls faces scrunched together as if there was some cockroach on the two boys. There were faint whispers heard across the room mainly coming from the girls. Things like 'no fair' and 'why not me' or 'Mob of all people'. Could be heard. Confused the two boys looked to see what the fuss was about.

It was only then that they realized they were still clasping each other's hands. Their fingers had even interlocked without them noticing.

'What's up with everybody is there something- oh! What!? I didn't even realize. This is embarrassing!! Everyone is staring at us!! But... I don't wanna let go.. what if I pretend I don't notice. Does Teru mind? Does he know?", Mob thought as he was quickly trying to decide between letting go and holding on.

As this was happening he felt his hand being slightly squeezed by Terus. This motion comforted him but he couldn't figure out why.

He looked up to see Teru smiling at him. He nodded and started rubbing circles on Mobs hand with his thumb.

'So he does know.'

Mob smiled back. It was the first time he genuinely smiled in a long time.