CH 14

CALUM P.O.V.

I yawned sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and hopped out of bed. Today we ave another interview, which is probably gonna suck. I hope the fans haven't noticed the whole Luke situation. He hasn't been on Twitter in forever, and the fans are getting worried.

I grabbed a Green Day shirt and my black jeans (obviously) and put it on. I slipped on my vans and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and put some coffee in it. Not a huge coffee person, but hey, it's there. I turned around to see Tori pacing back and forth. When did she get here? I'm so confused. I noticed Liz and Michael trying to comfort her. I walked into the living room and sipped on my coffee.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's Luke. I can't find him and he's not answering my phone calls or anything. When I woke up he wasn't there lying next to me." Tori panicked.

"He's missing?" I asked. Tori nodded as tears formed in her eyes.

"Oh no. No, this can't be happening. We have to find him. Now." She cried.

"Why? What do you think happened?" Michael asked.

"Luke, he said I'm sorry and then he said goodbye. It threw me off a bit but now I know." Tori breathed.

"Wait, you don't think he's going to ki-"

"Yes Liz. Yes." Tori nodded. "We have to find him. I can't loose him."

"So you last saw him before you went to bed?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you hear a noise in the middle of the night or anything?"

"No." She shook her head.

"Lets check your house, there might be something there that will tell us where he is." Michael said.

We all piled into Tori's car and started heading to her place.

I wonder if I caused this. If I did, I'll never be able to handle it. I'll kill myself if he goes.

TORI P.O.V.

I got out of the car and rushed inside. I waited for Michael, Liz, and Calum to get in before closing the door. Ashton was also no where to be found and he isn't answering his calls either. Maybe they're together. I don't know.

"Search for a note or something." Michael said. I nodded and checked on the fridge. Nope.

I went up to my room and looked around the room. My eyes landed on an envelope on the table. I picked it up and began reading the letter. Right next to it was all of Luke's bracelets.