The Invitation

Lily woke up from her peaceful sleep. She went into her bathroom and grumbled in annoyance about her hair always being messy. She brushed her blonde hair but she had purple streaks in it making her hair seem unique. She tied it neatly in a ponytail as she sighed. 'One day, one day I'll be in school' she thought to herself repeatedly.

Lily went out the door and got on her bike as she went to her favorite spot. Little did she know that she was being followed. She turned on her music as she relaxed. When she got there it was the same as always nothing different or unusual. 'Everything is always the same!' she thought. She pulled out her books and went through the pages in boredom.

She sighed as it got dark out making her leave. She got into the forest but realized she was lost. Lily heard rustling and was unsure what to do. She felt a hand rest on her shoulder making her yelp. "I am so sorry are you okay?" A female voice asked. Lily nodded unsure if she should speak or not. "There's nothing to worry about." A male voice said. Lily began to reel as she felt something was off making her back up. 'What do I do? They're complete strangers!' Lily thought. She moved into the shadows of the forest and watched. "We know you're lost and we just want to help you." He said. "W-Who are you?" Lily said finally speaking. "I'm Sable Carlin and this is Garrett Marshall." She said. Lily began to feel at ease with the two as she came out. She felt more calm knowing the two wouldn't hurt her as a conversation stirred.

Lily started to ponder for a minute. "We know it's a big deal but just think about it." Sable said calmly. Lily nodded and walked away as she found her home and went into her room. 'Should I really take the offer?' Lily thought before drifting off to sleep in her bed.