Tests, Creeks, and Trees

The end of the school year started to come and that meant good and bad. The good was that the dance was coming up again but the bad was that they would soon be starting standardized tests. This year, Mackenzie didn't plan to go to the dance and instead he would do something different that he discovered while talking with Captain. But first they would have to get through the tests.

Mackenzie: "Dude, I hate taking these tests"

Rusty: "Yeah everyone does"

Jack: "It's so hard for me to focus while taking it"

Rusty: "You can do it Jack. Just try to focus the best you can on every question"

Jack: "I'll try but it will be really hard"

Mackenzie: "Don't worry about it being hard Jack. Everyone will feel that way"

The three all agreed that it would be hard but they would get through it but it wasn't that bad. People just over hyped it but it was just a big review of everything they had learned. As long as you paid attention you would be good.

Bluey: "That test wasn't that hard"

Coco: "Really? I thought it was challenging"

Chloe: "Eh most of them were easy except for that one"

Bluey: "Oh I know what you're talking about. I spent way too much time on that"

Honey: "It's not over yet though. We still have two more days of it"

Winnie: "Honestly it's a waste of time. We are spending a whole school week just doing tests"

Chloe: "At least we have the dance to look forward too"

They then started to talk about the dance. Bluey was thinking about how Mackenzie hadn't said anything yet but did he really have to?

They finished testing the next two days and everyone was tired. At least now they could look forward to the end of the year and the dance. Speaking of which, Mackenzie asked Bluey to go officially even though he didn't tell her that he didn't plan on actually going. He was going to do something better.

So the day came and Bluey was expecting to go and have a fun time at a dance and had no idea what was about to ensue.

Bluey: "Hey"

Mackenzie: "Hey, let's walk like we did last year"

Bluey: "Ok!"

They walked for a bit while talking.

Mackenzie: "I'm so ready for the summer holiday"

Bluey: "Me too, but I'll also miss coming to school to see my friends"

Mackenzie: "For a second I thought you liked school"

Bluey: "Well yeah it's okay it can just be stressful sometimes"

Mackenzie: "I get what you mean about missing your friends. When I was at the beach I missed you and everyone else"

Bluey: "But you still had a good time"

Mackenzie: "Yeah except for this one incident"

Bluey: "I don't think you've told me this"

Mackenzie went on about the story about the two girls and the pool.

Mackenzie: "It was pretty weird"

Bluey: "Hey Mackenzie, we aren't going towards the dance. We should turn back"

Mackenzie: "I've got something that's better than going to the dance"

Bluey: "But isn't that where we were going?"