Hetty's Birthday

Happy Birthday Princess!

'As Princess Henrietta turns another year older, one has to wonder: Is she ever going to find her one true love? Her mother may still be in good health, but that can change over night. We'll see how things turn out at her royal birthday bash.'

The Trentford Daily

'Is this really all they talk about here?' Granger asked.

'Unfortunately, yes. She's big news here.' Mark replied. 'Have you thought about what you're going to give to her?'

'Oh, I'm not telling you for sure. I'll give it to her privately.'

'With all do respect sir, how are you 2 going to find a private moment? She'll be surrounded by guests all throughout the party!'

'Oh, we'll find a way.' Then Granger winked.

At the party that night, there were hundreds of presents, and as Mark said, a lot of guests.

Granger was looking on in a distance, seeing Hetty looking absolutely stunning in a red dress.

'She's so beautiful.' He thought blissfully.

Then he saw someone come up to her, and the conversation quickly esculated to shouting.

Granger was going to walk over there to defend her, but then she did something outrageous: She kicked him in the knee!

Everyone gasped.

'Get out of here! I never want to see you again!' Hetty shouted.

The fool left. And everyone was too stunned to say anything.

'Shall we all dance?' Hetty asked to try to cut the tension.

That's when Granger made his move and snuck Hetty out of the castle to Lake Leanne.

'That fool had no right to talk to you like that! You're an amazing person.' Granger said.

'Jerks like that are a sad con of this title unfortunately. I only kneecapped him because he called me a brunette bitch.' Hetty replied. 'And now that moment is going to be front page news.'

'Well, let them talk. You defended yourself, and I respect that.'

'Thank you.'

Then Granger gave her his present, which was a necklace with 7 butterflies on it.

'We've known each other for almost 7 months now, and Mark told me you love butterflies.'

Then Hetty gave him a big hug.

'I love it so much! Thank you for being such a great friend.' Hetty happily replied.

'Aww, I love you too.'

Wait what? Did he really just say that aloud?!

Hetty was really stunned by those words.

'Uhh, I meant as a friend.' Granger quickly corrected himself.

Hetty wasn't too sure of that, but she accepted it.