Chapter 1

At the base~

'Ah.... such a lovely weather. I wonder what Chizome's doing. I miss him already. I wanna see him, touch him and ...hehe...'

As I was lost daydreaming, I was interrupted by my underling.
"Boss! We have an emergency!"
"What?!" I glare at him, irritated.

"T..the mafia from Italy have c..come to meet you. They're at the front door."
"So? What do you suppose I do with them?? Deal with it on your own."
"S.sir they insist on meeting you."
"Haaa..... fine. Let them in. I'll be there."
"Yes sir!"

The guy named Harry-Larry or something left in a hurry as I put on my clothes.

I tighten the sash as I remember the last time I went out with a loose one and Chizome got all jealous.
I smile as I remember and head down to the meeting room.

In the room~

Izuku steps out of the door and enters the conference room with a freaky smile.
He scans the room, carefully studying each person's face before walking closer.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of this sudden lovely visit? Mr. Lucy?"
Izuku says with malice in his voice.
The man frowns at Izuku as he answers.
"It's Luciano, Mr. Midoriya."
"Luci -Lucy same thing. Anyways,
What do you want?"

"Ahem.. I came to ask you why your group suddenly cut off contact with us. After all, our groups have been dealing with arms since 3 generations. You don't mean to cut it off, now do you?"

Izuku sits on his table and crosses his legs.
" I did business with your father. Not you. He offered his loyalty and service to me. What do you have?"

"My father's loyalty is my loyalty. Please trust me"

"Your father cut off his right hand to prove his loyalty. Are you gonna do the same?"

"Uh..I'm sorry but I can't do that, Mr
Midoriya. I'm afraid I cannot lose my hand quite yet. But I do have a beautiful and smart daughter. How about you take her as a wife?"

As soon as he said that, the room went cold. Scared of Izuku's reaction, his subordinates took a step back in case the blood got on them. But Izuku only put his hand over his mouth and started laughing like a madman.

" Hahhaha!! Are you for real?"
"Yes, what seems to be so funny? Many groups get tied together through marriage. "

"Oh Lucy.. tsk tsk tsk. It seems you have no fear for your life. Do you really think I'd take your daughter as my wife?"

"If it's your 'male lover' that you're talking about, don't worry. My daughter doesn't mind, she only needs to give birth to a male heir. You can do whatever you want."

Izuku's expression fell and his subordinates knew that shit was gonna go down.
" Calm down sir, if you get blood on your clothes again, Mr. Akaguro will get angry at you again" whispered his assistant.
Izuku took a long breath and looked at Luciano.

"Look here Lucy, I'm not gonna marry your daughter or do business with you. So get the fuck out before I cut off your tongue. If you ever talk about Chizome like that again, I'll kill your entire family in front of your eyes and torture you till you wish you were dead."

Izuku then leaves the stunned and humiliated Luciano behind as he goes back to his room.

"Tell Chizome to come to my chambers. NOW"

TO BE CONTINUED