Episode 4: Date Night!

At a copy place, Daffy was waiting for his business card from someone behind the desk

Daffy: *tapping the desk, impatiently* What's the hold up? *rings the bell*

??: Be patient

Daffy: *groans and rings again*

the person, a white girl duck with brown hair turned and went to the counter, Daffy quickly stops ringing

??: Can I help you?

Daffy: Daffy Duck. You probably remember me, right? I'm here to pick up my business card

??: *picks a box of his business cards and puts it on the counter*

Daffy: *pulls out his business card*

DAFFY DUCK
"Wizard"

??: How's the wizard business?

Daffy: Great. Lots of magic, spells, like that.

???: *Checks the computer* Comes to $215.25

Daffy: Huh, that's awfully high. Price reduce! Reduce! EEEE!!!

The duck just watches him doing his "Wizard stuff"

??: Are you done?

Daffy: *slight angry face* I'll get my wallet

Later that evening, In the Sunset Room A couple leave the restaurant after having a good dinner.

Kai: *strumming his guitar*

Host: *to the couple that is about to leave* Oh! Don't forget to leave a business card in the bowl. You could win a romantic evening or two.

they leave a card in Then, the host leaves as another couple comes in and he leads them to their table which gives Daffy a chance to come out of his hiding spot which is behind a vase.  He gets the glass that contains the cards and dunks it out Then pours cards that all labels his business cards in hopes of winning.

Then he scrambles away.

Six days later, he and Bugs are at their house. Bugs tries to refill their dispenser by putting a heavy filled water tank on it.

Bugs: Easy does it

Suddenly, the telephone rings. bugs just looks at Daffy who was putting sauce in his burger

Daffy: *notices him* Phone

Bugs: Little busy here-- *tumbles with the water*

Daffy: I'm busy here too. *shakes the ketchup* Is this thing stuck or what? *pats it hard it shoots a big blotch*

Bugs: *slips on it and trips* Whup! *glares at Daffy*

Daffy: Guess I gotta do everything around here *gets to the phone* Hell This is Daffy Duck...what?? I won?! A romantic evening for two!?

Bugs: *places the water jug on the cooler*

Daffy: Seven course meal!? Dancing!? A limousine!? I can't believe my luck!

Bugs: *confused*

Daffy: How's the wizard business? Great. Lots of magic, spells, you know, things like that.

Bugs just glared

Daffy: Okay, see you at Friday night. *hangs up and to Bugs* What are you doing in Friday night?

Bugs: Nothing

Daffy: Well, you are NOW. Friday night we're gonna get dress to the nines, get picked up by a limo and have a fabulous romantic dinner