ch 2

Sunday, 4.09pm

4thgenitboyi've got the cash

4thgenitboy
i've got the cash

4thgenitboy
reply me

4thgenitboy
heyyyyy

4thgenitboy
i've been waiting for months for this

jaena
i told you already, wrong number

___

"What's the matter?" Chaerin peeked at my phone.

"Nevermind," I shook my head before sipping on my ice cold caramel macchiato. This sure elevates my mood.

"So, why did you call me here?" I asked.

"Choi Beomgyu."

"Who?"

"Choi. Beom. Gyu. The most charming boy I've ever seen in my life. Oh my god- gurl, you don't even know how fast my heart beats whenever I see his face. So ethereal. His voice when he speaks, so angelic-"

I placed a finger on her lips, cutting her off.

"Stay calm bestie, breathe. Plus, haven't you only met him once?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah... but that's not the point. The point here is that I think he's coming to this café today!"

"So what? We're camping now?"

"Duh? I want you to see him in real life. That way, you'd understand my love at first sight."

I noticed the blue-haired boy glancing at me occasionally while we had our conversation.

"Hey, don't look back, but I think that blue-haired boy is looking at me," I whispered.

She turned her head back a full 180 degrees. The blue head looked away.

"Yah, couldn't you be more inconspicuous?" I shot Chaerin a look.

"He probably wants to speak to you, should I get him to come over?"

"N-"

"Hey, smurfy, come sit with us. Why'd you turned your head for, you're the only blue head in this room. Yes you."

He made his way next to me within a few seconds, bringing his cup of americano over. I can never understand those who drink this bitter liquid.

"Hi I'm Chaerin, what's your name?" Well that was quick.

"Yeonjun." He didn't even look up from his phone.

"She's Jaena-"

"I know." His eyes still glued onto his phone screen.

Wow. Creepy much?

He glanced at his phone, typing something before deleting it. He ruffled his hair and let out a heavy sigh. Damn.