Drunk

Randypov
The party has been going for hours now since I got nothing to do I started drinking.

Ray: Randy? Randy?

I heard a voice calling my name I mean I can ignore it so easily but I decided not to even I'm drunk I still choose to be with you.

Randy:Hmm?

I tried to get up,but my body feels to heavy so I just give up and lay down again.until I feel a hand trying to get me up somehow my body doesn't feel that heavy anymore maybe because of her touch..

Ray: Randy your heavy you know? Why did you drink so much argh your heavyy

Now I think about it I didn't even drink that much am I weak at alcohol? Last time I know I'm not that weak at holding my liquor my thoughts stopped when I heard her voice again.

Ray: Hey? Where's your keys? I need it to open this stupid door.
Randy: What key?
Ray: The key to your apartments?
Randy: We need key for that? Woaah
Ray: Why am I talking to a drunk person

As she shake her head, and put me down in the ground. Is she leaving me? I don't want her to leave..
I feel like a baby again.. I hold her legs and hug it hoping she stay with me.

Randy: D-don't go..stay
Ray: ..I'm not going stupid I'm just trying to lockpick your door.
Randy: Oh okay

As I smile like a fool. What have you done to me?

Ray: Erm can you stop holding my legs I'm trying to focus here why is your door so hard man.
Randy: Nah you can do it.

After minutes she finally got it.

Randy: Seeee
Ray: Yeah got it! Now come stop sitting at the cold floor.
Randy: No.
Ray: ...What now?
Randy: I said no.

I waited for her response hoping she forced me to get up or help me get up anything. I know I'm selfish but just this time I want to be selfish and stay more with you.

Ray: Okay bye stay on the floor then.
Randy: whatt no stayy!
Ray: I'm going I have something to do tomorrow-

I pulled her down to my body not even knowing where I got the strength too.i hug her tightly as I could while suddenly a lights flash at me.

Ray: T-taco?!
Taco: Yow I got a good angle at this picture~
Ray: What? Help me stop taking a picture!
Taco: Nahh what you doing anyways
Ray: I was just trying to let him in but he keep saying no so I was about to..leave
Taco: WhAt you try leaving your homeboy?!
Ray: Excuse me?! Well not really I was just hoping he try to stand up and finally go to his apartment..
Randy: So your not gonna leave?
Taco: Ay Randy what's up to you man?!
Ray: He is Drunk so help me!!
Taco: Oh okay okay finee
Randy: Noo..
Taco: What is this!? Man get upp!
Ray: Carry him I help you
Taco: Fine

I felt someone carried me and put me to the bed.

Taco: I'm leaving I have to go somewhere goodluck!
Ray: WHAT!? Aren't you supposed to be the one staying??!!
Ray: What the fuck am I Doing taking your shoes off and positioning you..I'm leaving fuck this

I pulled her again in my bed and hugged her.

Randy: stay
Ray: I need to go somewhere randy
Randy: I don't care
Ray: ...but
Randy: Shhhh

I fall asleep.

Raypov
Why is this man so strong even sleeping?! I can't get out..ugh whatever I need to sleep I somehow fall asleep getting trap by someone's hands.

Randypov
I woke up seeing the sun light I followed the light direction just to see a beautiful black hair and her beautiful skin besides me. Is this why I sleep so good? The girl start to move and look at me.