22

(a very long chapter (for me it is at least) coming through guys!)

donghyuck hurried to cut through the ropes he was tied up with. he didn't know what time it was nor did he know when the next person had to check on him.

as he was finally free he let out a shaky breath. suddenly he heard two voices, that were probably owned by two men, outside of the room he was in.

he put the ropes back around his legs so it looked like they were still tied, put his hands behind his back with the knife still in his hand and positioned himself so that it looked like he was sleeping.

donghyuck heard the door open and silently listened to the conversation the men had.

"wonho said that the nakamoto boy won't make it through the next three days if we don't get him something to drink and eat, mr. kim"

"well, that's unfortunate. i'll need to talk to mr. lee then. now, please leave me alone." mr. kim said in a cold voice that would sent shivers down your spine.

"but mr. kim-"

"the boy is obviously sleeping. i can handle him alone."

"alright. i will be taking my leave then."

a pair of shoes moved to the door, opened it and left the room.

"you can stop pretending now, donghyuck. we are alone in here." mr. kim said in a much sweeter manner than he talked before.

donghyuck raised his head and finally stood up from the chair with a blank, but slightly concerned, look.

"were you the one that placed the knife in my hand?" be asked.

"yes. i can't stand to see you like this. so helpless. i want to help you get your lover boy back. i want to try and make up for my past actions." he sounded like he really meant it but honestly, for donghyuck it needed more than that.

but that wasn't important. he needed to get him and jaemin out of this hell hole and he knew that mr. kim would agree to help him.

—————

the boy with dark circles under his eyes and completely bruised body was slowly loosing his will to live as he heard the infamous door open again. he kept his head down like he was told to do multiple times before by wonho.

he was so sick and tired of the torture that seemed to have no end.

what was the point in keeping him alive if he didn't have at least one thing that could be useful?

on the other side he didn't know if donghyuck really was watching him but if, he wouldn't want him to see himself die.

so he waited for the metal cube to disappear and the torture to begin, but nothing happened.

he just made a sound full if pain as suddenly, something hugged the boy.

"i am so so sorry minnie. i am going to get us out of here!"
the wobbly voice said.

just then jaemin looked up with tears streaming down his face as he met donghyuck's dark brown, loving eyes.

he could feel his arms a little again, as they were unlocked from the chain and with the little strength he had he hugged the male back and buried his head in donghyuck's neck.

"me and a... friend of mine are going to help you alright, baby?"
donghyuck asked the boy who just nodded.

"i'll carry him. i don't think he will be able to walk by himself without help." mr. kim said directed to the brown haired male.