Idea List:

I.
Blue Period, Blue Lock, and Tokyo Revengers crossover:

Yaguchi Yatora, Isagi Youichi and Hanagaki Takemichi as biological brothers.

Already have Yaguchi's edited picture

II.
Natsume Yuujinchou and Fukigen no Mononokean crossover.

Ashiya Hanae is actually Natsume Takashi's older brother and owns half of their grandmother's "Book of Names". Ashiya will meet Abeno in the later chapters.

III.
Blue Lock fanfic

Featuring a part time singer Yaguchi Yatora who suddenly pursued art. Ship, Yaguchi x Hashida.

 Ship, Yaguchi x Hashida

IV.
Blue Lock and Tokyo Revengers crossover.

Where Isagi Youichi is Takemichi's adoptive brother. Had this idea with the realization that Takemichi likes puzzles. Isagi has a thing for puzzles too.

V.
AKB-49 Fanfic

An Idol manga about a boy who entered the world of female idols to help his crush reach the top. Highly recommended.

VI.
Bokura no Kiseki fanfic.

What if everyone who was reincarnated actually forgot that Princess Veronica were 2 people and not just one?
Featuring a hidden truth behind Minami and his twin who just wanted to live a normal life despite being a princess in their past life. Yez, Minami is a guy😄

VII.
Tougen Anki fanfic.

Where Ichinose Shiki was born as an Oni while his twin was born as a Momotaro. Can someone open the chest of secrets for them? As it is not possible for twins to be the perfect half of the two bloods.
Moreover, the Momotaro and the Oni's are still in the middle of their own war.

VIII.

The Royal Tutor Heine fanfic.

Still thinking about the plot but pretty sure I would make Heine give birth to two or three kids.......

IX. (Forgot what symbol was used for 9 lol)

Trash of the Count's Family fanfic.

Still ongoing but already had a plot in mind.

X.
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun! Fanfic

Iruma have a twin called Irumi and they're adopted by Kalego-sensei with Lied Shax and his twin sister Illumi.
Are the first devidol group with complete synchronization in the demon world, which were believed as impossible, called "Murasaki no Denki" which means 'Purple Electricity'.

XI.
The Twin Sibling's New Life fanfic.

Self insert with y/n being reincarnated as Rurahel a week before she was supposed to die in the manhwa.

XII.
Dr. Stone fanfic.

While I'm not really good at it atm. I want to make a fanfic of this with lots of angst and with Senku getting the love he deserves! No more "Sorry I'm an anti-romantic" dear!!

XIII. (I have a long list wtf.)
Classi9 fanfic.

It's a short manga about our own musical legends and it's very worth it. Like Beethoven but anime style😉. The main character is a girl who enrolled for the sake of her late father's will who is also a musician and she has to pretend as a male to enter cause it's an all boys school.
I'm thinking of crossing this manga over with Haikyuu where Hinata outed his cousin.

XIV.
Ace of Diamond fanfic.

Eijun Sawamura having a twin who is a very powerful batter. And he brings out the best of Eijun's pitches with just being there.
OP Eijun but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it!

Baseball anime and manga. Very Very worth watching.

XV.
Cage of Eden fanfic.

Survival Manga where they're stranded on an island that was more dangerous than they thought. It's very interesting to read and I want to write about it cause I'm kinda not satisfied with the ending.

That's all😄.

I'm actually not sure if I can write all of this with how my lazy self is currently.

*makes eye contact with task performances due tomorrow and exam week*

But I'll try...

Feel free to use the ideas but please tell me if you are making one. I would like to read it! My library is disturbingly small right now.