ch.1 mirror fear

ALL ART IS BY ME!

   The camp's fund raiser helped a lot and david decided to buy mirrors for the campers.

   "And there!" David said to himself while placing the last body mirror. Then David walks out of the old tent.

   Ered and nikki walk into the tent. "Whoa! Cool." Ered said while placing her skateboard on the ground. "Hm?" Nikki hummed while hoping on her cot. "Look! A mirror for once!" Ered said while pointing to the mirror.

   Nikki jumps off and walks to the cot. Nik takes a good look at it and then panics. "N-nikki, are you ok?" Ered asks while backing away. Nikki holds her fist up and then punches the mirror. "NIKKI!" Ered screamed as she ran to the pink eyed girl.

   The blone then grabs onto nikki and tries to push her back. "NO! STOP!" Nikki begged while kicking at the air.

   "Whath ith going on!?" Nerris asked while running into the tent. "She's trying to break the mirror!" Ered said while laying the green haired on her cot. Nerris joins and pins nikki to the green cot. Ered walks to the mirror and slides it under her own cot.

   "WHERE IS IT!" Nikki screams. "Nikki calmth down!" Nerris says.

   Later on in the day//
   "Yeah just take it back!" Ered said while handing the mirror to gwen. Gwen nods and walks away with the mirror.

   Ered walks into her tent and sees Nerris holding onto Nikki.  "Nikki...are you ok?" Ered asks while putting her hand on the girl's shoulder. Nikki wipes away her own tears and tries to speak. "I don't want to see o-one again!" Nikki demanded. "You won't, you won't!" Nerris said while leaning to Nikki. Nikki felt bright red and weird but her cries somehow covered it. "Good thing you didn't break it!" Ered said. Nerris nodded in agreement. Nikki then nervously started laughing. "But Nikki, why didth you tempth to break it?" Nerris asked. "Well..."