OoOso

A/N
THANKS FOR 200+ READS!!!
TW sh

Charlie's POV
I've been really worried about Nick lately, The whole school knows he and I are dating.
I feel bad for him.I've tried talking to him but he leaves me on delivered,Not even an "opened", Just delivered.

All of his rugby friends have dropped him.
Harry and him fought again and it ended up with Harry in the emergency room, I know Harry is a bitch but he had to get 5 stitches.

I've wanted to go over to his house but every time I tried going in he would have his bedroom door locked, So I've gave up hope.
I miss how we've used to be.

Nicks POV
I am loosing everything,My friends, and my relationship with Char.
He's came to my house but I didn't let him in, I know it's selfish but I just need some space.
I've deleted most of my social media apps until further notice.
Harry and me got into a fight and he had to get stitches.
Ever since then I haven't gone out of my house, my mom is getting worried,I'm worried about me too.
The only app I kept was Snapchat...Don't worry I removed all the pricks off my friends list.

Two hours later
I got a new notification from Snapchat, thinking it was from Charlie trying to contact me but it was a friend request,It had the most random username and didn't sound like anyone I knew so I added it.
A few minutes later they texted me...
Let's just say it was Harry,

He contacted me from another account,and started calling me slurs and sending me death threats, I fucking started balling my eyes out.
I needed to feel something.

I thought I was never do this but I searched my pencil case and found a sharpener,took the blade out and stabbed it into my pale skin, it hurt like a bitch but it felt so good at the same time.

I started to feel very lightheaded but thought nothing about it.
I passed out on the bathroom floor

1 minute and 43 seconds later
NICKS MUM POV
I went to check up on nick but his door was wide open...The bathroom door was closed and the light was on,"Nick?" No response. "NICK?!"
I barged in and saw nick on the floor surrounded by piles of blood."nonononono"
"Wake up nick wake up."
I called 911 with my trembling hands.

Two days later
Nicks POV
I woke up,around flowers, cards and some shadow figure standing over me.
Where am I?
My vision was unblurred and everything came flooding back to me,Who brought me here?I looked over at the figure,
Mum.

She held my hand and looked at me,
"Nick..."

"Mum I'm so sorry."
"It's okay honey,It's okay.."

Her voice told me it was all going to be fine.
"Someone's here to see you."

Another person walked in the room, it was Charlie.
My mum left the room and left us there together, before I said anything he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
It's going to be okay.