Prologue

Here is some important thing you should know before we start the story. A chapter that had gory or sexual assault or whatever which is labeled as 18+, I will mention and warn you at the start of the story. Such as like this.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GORY SCENE. (Surprise, even the prologue already had gory scene. XD)

Here is also something you should know before we start.

".............." Speaking out loud.

'...............' Speaking in mind.

Lucas Nelson was not considered to be a very bright person when come to reading others people emotion.

There's one time when he's young he didn't finish his homework and get called out by the teacher to the front of the class.

Welp, Lucas begin him start to tell a joke. That didn't end well. It was this weakness lead him many regrets, including his death.

Eventually, with his intelligence and good physics he works his way to become a front line agent (Basically he is a military spy, but not the one who deal with intel gathering). Which their main job is to fight, no need any problem solving here just threw punches and kicks.

Year 1949, April 14 – United States, Florida

Luke Nelson POV:

Today's my birthday. I can't wait to celebrate with Mickey (a dog XD). I went to a pet shop to get some dog food for Mickey, also went to buy a small cupcake for myself.

When I get home, Mickey is there waiting for me and pounce on me when I open the door.

"You sure are excited today." I laugh.

'Woof'

When I pour the dog food for Mickey, my phone ring.

My other phone.

???: "Hello, This is K. Someone broke into Site 18, Tower D. Kill anyone who didn't have a T-2*, dead or alive we don't care. Get the job done Agent N."

*T-2 also known as Thermal Tag. All agents in the agency wear a spy glass that can detect this kind of thermal tag, which make them easier to know who's a friend or foe. A spy that infiltrate the building will easily be find out due to this tag since they are not wearing any.*

And then the phone hung up.

"Shit,--'sigh' and here I thought I finally had a one-time holiday. There it goes. Mickey, be a good boy ok? I'm going."

Lucas quickly grabs whoever necessary such as his silence pistol, gun etc.

He strip down and change to his bulletproof vest while wearing his T-2.

He looks himself in the mirror for a while.

'Welp, I look a lot muscular compare to before I start training. My abs looks great. Wait, why I'm looking at my abs instead to stop the espionage.'

Third Person View:

Lucas rushed out of his apartment jumping out of the windows to the roof and jumps up to the helicopter that waiting on top of the roof.

After that, they depart to Site 18.

K: "What kind of monster is able to jump up to a helicopter like that?"

Lucas: "I just did."

K: "...... 'What kind of monster did the agency pick? Sigh.'...."

K: "Anyway we're arriving soon, we shall stop at...... WAIT, STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

At that time, Lucas already strap himself to a parachute while opening the helicopter's door.

Lucas: "No time for that, I shall just jump down here."

Before K are able to talk, Lucas already diving down from the sky to Site 18

K: "WAIT..... ah, nevermind."

K smirked at that scene.

Site 18, Tower D

Lucas had success getting in. K said there's a spy located within the building without wearing a T-2. Site 18 is an old run down building on the outside, but on the inside it's a laboratory that runs on time travel and multiverse dimension experiment. As this is a laboratory, there is currently no one around except dead bodyguards and scientists around the floor. Bloods and guts were everywhere with bits of white stuff on the ceiling.

'Shit, I don't think one person broke in.' Lucas couldn't pinpoint where the spy or whoever is the person that broke in.

He checks every rooms until he found an alive person in a room, behind him is a big blue...capsule? Welp, Lucas doesn't mind, he just run up to the man in front of him.

"Hey. Do you know where's the spy go?" Lucas asks. Since Lucas's glasses give a signal that this man had a T-2 in his pocket, Lucas thought he is a survivor after the massacre. What Lucas doesn't know is that this man is the spy and result of the massacre.

Lucas begin himself who is bad at reading people, turns away and decide to check others rooms before the man behind him fire a shot at his back.

Although Lucas is bad at reading people, doesn't mean he is bad at combat, he rolled over, get up and grab that man's neck.

The next thing he does is tore his whole head off along with his neck bone and spine.

Blood begin to gush out like a loose water hose. The blood was spilling everywhere including the blue capsule behind him. The capsule fizzle a spark then dies down.

At this time, K rushes into the room.

"What happen here?" K asked.

"This man tried to shot me so I play with him a bit, not fun." Lucas said while checking the capsule.

Without speaking, K fired a shot at his abdomen.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"That guy had always hindered my glory. Thanks for killing him. You served your purpose, now die."

K fire a shot at his head.

Lucas's body slams into the blue capsule create an explosion.

At that moment, Lucas only thought about one thing. Who will feed Mickey?

Everything went black.

No, this is not spy stories. XD!!! This is just the start. Our protagonist will reincarnated soon enough. LOL. I will post Chapter 1 maybe tomorrow or the day after. Bye for now.