Introduction🌪

Bramastra is a kingdom of power, the other kingdoms dread in the instance hearing the name of the huge kingdom. Every single soul living here, is proud, and prosperous living in this kingdom.

The Kingdom of Bramastra is ruled by Mahamadhav Aadithya, who is in his 60's, He is well known king, he is the pillar of bramastra, he is the reason for the flourishing people of bramastra. Mahamadhav has two sons.

Hero ❤

VikramAadhithya as Ashwin

The first son, VikramAadhithya, the crowned prince of Bramastra. He is considered as one of the bravest prince, he is kind hearted but ruthless. A handsome man, who shows his smile rarely which girls dies to see. And about love, he never hasn't really thought about having a women in his life. All his brain is fully occupied about war strategies, killing, smart moves and ect...

The second son, DhruvAadhithya, the second prince of bramastra. He is as charming as his brother but his only minus is girls. He is mostly sober and falls in love in every women. Vikram has warned him to be responsible and leave going behind women but he everytime says

"I don't go behind them, they fall for me. I don't force them to, so if you blame me then blame the womens who has come behind me too."

Dhruv is a complicated character, and vikram tries to hide his dirty stuffs from his father but nothing can miss the king's ears. But Mahamadhav dosen't care about it, as it was a casual stuff for the elite family of the kingdom to sleep with many women as he had too.

But after the demise of the queen Vaidhegi wife of mahamadhav and mother of vikram, dhruv and valli, mahamadhav stopped everything, he realized what true love is and he hopes his sons understand it too. As he see both vikram and dhruv are the same, both dosen't have their belief in true love.

Next comes, the only daughter of mahamadhav, Valli. She is the angel of her family, the happy pill in their family. She is a chirpy girl, who does pranks and naughty stuffs in the palace.  Valli is loved by her father and brothers. They take care of her in the place of their mother, even vikram and dhruv believe valli is a mother to them. They dosen't want their sister to feel guilty because their mother died because of her.

And most importantly, the whole family and kingdom has a enemy,  The Kingdom of Jharia.

There are many other characters, in the story, you can imagine the person you want to cast.

Next let's come to the heroine's side, the kingdom of Jharia.

Jharia is a place where people are treated cruelly, the people who lives in the palace lives peacefully while others suffer because of it. It is somewhat closer in location to the kingdom of bramastra but they both are enemies. Jharia's forefathers has a vengeance towards bramastra. The reason towards it is there is a belief that bramastra's king abducted the princess of Jharia.when they started forgetting it and started friendly relation with the nation, princess Vaidhegi of Jharia, ran away to bramastra and mahamadhav loved her and they both got married. This triggered the people reminding them the belief.

Here, the king Nandhavan, is the most cruel king, he is greedy and hates bramastra for taking away his lovable sister. He lives in the palace happily with his family. He has many wives but the most important queen is Laksmi Nadhavan. She is a gentle person who is aware of her husband's cruelty yet prays for good deeds to occur to her children.

Nandhavan's children, first son is Kaali nandhavan, He is yet a cruel one joining with his father but has some pity in his heart. Not so devilish like his father, He is a person who will do anything for his father's wish.

Next son Rajendran Nandhavan, the most cruel one, same like his father, will be able to give his life if his father asks. He does many dirty things, he has slept with many women as it is casual in these elite families.

Heroine ❤

Nandhini as Sivaangi

Next one, Nandhini, the chirpy girl in the palace, only girl child of nandhavan and lakshmi. Nandhavan loves her a lot. Kaali is her favourite brother, nandhini isn't aware of rajendran's dirty plea. Mostly the whole family covers the bad things done by them to nandhini. Everyone in the family loves to see nandhini happy and smile.

***************************************

I hope you would support me in this story too❤

Ashaangi 💜💜