Svayamvaram👸

The prince, Vikramaadhithya rode his horse fastly and confidently inside the kingdom of bramastra. The prince is returning after a good news of winning the war. Whole bramastra is waiting for his arrival.

His horse rode, and his eyes gazed the peaceful citizen who were in the paddy field, he looked at the children playing happily, as he rode into the city the women and young girls of bramastra stood outside throwing flowers on him. His little smile on his lips was enough to melt the whole crowd.

He arrived at the palace, he got down and made his way inside the palace to see officials, king, prince and princess standing outside.

Princess valli, took aarthi for the prince. And he was brought inside with various sound of instruments. Dhruv hugged his brother for his victory.

Mahamadhav- nee indha bramastra ku arasar aga pora ella thagudhiyum unnaku vandhruchu vikram.

Vikram just bowed in front of the king, keeping his sword down.

Valli- anna ennaku enna vaangitu vandha?

Dhruv- ei! Vaalu, avuru enna oorukulaya poitu vandharu, sanda pottutu vararu.

Valli- irundhalum nee po ney, vikram anna ennaku enna konduvandheenga?

Vikram- en asai thangachi kaga...

Vikram took something from behind and showed it in front of her. It was a bunch of freshly picked lotus, which he grabbed it while returning home.

Valli exclaimed in joy, Vikram and dhruv smiled at their sister.

Valli- anna romba azhaga ah iruku.

Mahamadhav- valli, anna ippa dhana kalaipa vandhruparu, avuru poi oivu edukatum. Thondravu pannadha.

Valli- anna na unna thondharavu pandrana?

Vikram- ama!

Valli hit her brother in his shoulders as the laughters were filled the air, and many ministers was in awe seeing the loving family.

Vikram went to his chamber to rest, and he has worked hard to win the war and the wounds were just healing.

A group of female servants, arranged the Royal bath for the prince. Vikram came there and looked at the pool which had flowers and milk nearby. He looked around the female servants. (Panipengal)

Vikram- neenga ellarum kelambalam!

Panipen- illavarasarae, nanga ungaluku udhavi panna...

Vikram- ippovae ellarum veliya ponga.

Everyone went outside, and Vikram sighed.

Vikram m.v- oru manushan ah nimmadhiya kulika kuda vida maatekuranga.

~~

It has been a week since vikram returned  from the war. He was perfectly alright and his body has healed completely.

Valli- appa! Appa! Appa!

Mahamadhav- illavarasiyarae, edhuku ippa enna kupteenga?

Valli- Appa edhuku ennaku svayamavaram nadthureenga?

( svayamvaram is event which will take place in order to choose a husband in a group of suitors, for a women in ancient times )

Mahamadhav- valli, Ennaku therinja oru arasar oda paiyan kuda indha svayamvarathuku varan. Nee avana dhan therdhedukanum. Ava unna nalla paathupan, periya rajiyatha avungaladhu-

Valli- ennaku kalyanam ae vendam nu soldren, neenga yaaro pathi pesitu irukeenga.

Valli sped to vikram's chamber.