chapter 70

S T R I P P E R S

"Don't you think we've had enough of that for the next two weeks?" I ask and he chuckles

"Don't you think we've had enough of that for the next two weeks?" I ask and he chuckles. "I mean, what if you get bored of having sex with me after we're married?"

"Tesoro, if I ever get bored of having sex with you, I'm gonna need you to put a bullet between my eyes," he takes my hand and entwines our fingers before kissing my hand.

"You're definitely the most dramatic man I've ever met," I smile, shaking my head at him.

"And the most handsome, don't you forget it," he says, gently stroking my leg.

I gently run my hands through his hair. He looks up at me and I lean down to kiss him.

My phone buzzes and I slowly break the kiss. I leaned over and grabbed my phone from the sofa.

I smile and he slowly runs his hands up and down my thighs. "Silvia would like to know what time we'll be back," I can't help but chuckle. "I'm sure you two have had enough alone time for the time being," I read her message. "So get your fine ass back home, bringing Antonio is optional, because I miss you and can't wait to see you any longer. Tell your fiancé to stop being selfish because I will quite literally fuck you in front of him so that he knows you were mine first. I love you."

I laugh, texting back that we'll be there soon enough.

"She's very..." he slowly trails off and I nod, knowing exactly what he's trying to say.

"Yes. I know."

After two more glasses of wine he finally convinced me to get up. We showered and got dressed.

I lazily packed my bags and he laid on the bed, watching me as he tried not to laugh. "I don't wanna leave," I heavily sigh and he opens his arms.

I walk over and fall down on top of him and he wraps his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. "After our wedding I'll buy you and an island and we'll be all alone," he whispers and I smile, lifting my head. I rest my chin on his chest.

"Promise?" I jokingly ask - pretending to be desperate - and he nods.

"Promise."

After packing and cleaning up the house he carried all my bags to the car.

He told me that my friends and I were all having dinner at the house so I decided to wear something pretty.

I put on a simple little white dress which had an exposed back. I paired it with black, knee high platforms and threw on my black coat.

The rain had somewhat stopped as we drove back to the house. I texted both Amilia and Silvia saying we'd be home soon.

While catching up with Silvia on one of the days I'd been at the house she told me that Jordan had left the country for a little while. He didn't say where to and he also didn't mention when he'd be back.