𝐎𝐍𝐄

"ARE YOU REALLY gonna wear that?" Gina ask, looking judgemental. Tanya give a small smile as she hid the pain.

"Is it that bad? I got told I look nice with this skirt." Tanya said, remembering where Jimin said she looked beautiful.

Gina and the girls scoffed like Jimin was lying. Tanya stopped smiling as the girls gave her a pitiful look.

"Girl, he's obviously lying. If anything you look like a tramp. Here Violet give her your extra skirt." Gina said, as Violet went into her locker and hand Tanya a black skirt.

Tanya didn't want to say it out loud but it looked ugly, it had holes on it. It looked old, it was small also. This dress would make her more of a tramp. Tanya give a small smile and hand the dress back to Violet.

"Thanks Violet but I think I'll keep my own." Tanya smiled as Gina gave a fake ass smile.

"Of course, it's your choice. Now let's get something to eat." Gina said, as the group of girls followed.

They sat at a table and some eat plain sandwiches, Tanya got a bar of dark chocolate that Jimin gave her. He found out that she wasn't eating and lacking iron, so he gave her a treat.

"Do you really wanna eat that? That will make you more big. You are lucky enough to have a boyfriend don't want to embarrass him, now." Eva said, with a giggle as the others laughed.

Tanya looked down and stared at the chocolate. She felt tired and dizzy from not having enough iron, so she needs this. But their comments were grained in her head.

Soon Jimin came and hugged Tanya and kiss her. The girls were shamelessly staring at him and biting their lip. Kinda looking silly.

"Hey, darling. You haven't ate yet?" Jimin ask, unwrapping the chocolate and placed it close to her lips. She soon munch down on it and smiled. It was delicious.

"Always remember to eat, okay?" Jimin said, as Tanya nodded as Jimin blew her kiss and went to his mates.

Soon her smile dropped when she notice the girls starting at him. But then they acting like nothing happen.

"You have to puke that out, love." Gina said, nibbling 9n her sandwich.

"Why? That's all I had today, I'm not going to eat until lunch." Said Tanya as she heard the girls sigh.

"That isn't helahty, come on." Violet said, dragging Tanya with her to the bathroom.

Jimin notice and excuse his friends as he rushed to the girls. He notice that discomfort look on Tanya's face.

"Why are you taking her?" Jimin ask, holding Tanya close. Like Violet is a threat. Which he wasn't wrong.

"Tanya needs to go to the toilet." Violet lied, Jimin looked at Tanya and knew they weren't going to the toilet for that reason.

"Do you baby?" He ask as Tanya shook her head. Jimin nodded and took Tanya away from the girl.

Jimin has never liked Tanya"s friends, in fact he hated them. He tried to tell Tanya his thoughts but she would always defend them. So Jimin would always come to her to make sure she is okay.

"Are you alright to hang out with my friends until the bell?" Jimin whispered into her ear, Tanya nodded and smiled.

"I'll like that." Tanya smiled as he nodded.

"Hey guys, you don't mind if Tanya is with us?" Jimin ask, holding Tanya close.

"Not at all ." Namjoon said, showing his cute smile.

Tanya as always felt safe with Jimin's friends, and thank god they are nice to her aswell.

"Anyways, I'm telling you some Barbie moves are good. Like 'Barbie, The Princess and the Pauper.' that was a good ass movie." Jungkook said as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Nah, I rather never have tangerines than watch a barbie movie." Yoongi said as he heard Jungkook gasp.

"Rude. Tanya, you watch Barbie movies? I ned a friend who watch the same things I do.c Jungkook said as Jimin rolled his eyes playful as he seen Tanya smiling at the taller boy.

"Yes! That's one of my favourite movies, and the 'Diamond Castle'." Tanya said as Jungkook held her hands with gleaming eyes.

"Tanya, you and I are now officially soulmate." Jungkook said as Tanya giggled.

"Sorry guys, imma walk to class with Tanya, sorry Min I'm taking your girl." Jungkook said as the bell went.

"That's fine, yous can geek about Barbie." Jimin chuckled as the group went separate ways.

"We will, love you Jimin." Tanya said, hugging Jimin and went back to Jungkook's side.

"Love you too." Jimin smiled as he went to class.

"Now, can we talk about the gayness with most of the Barbie movies." Jungkook said as Tanya grinned.

"Yes, especially the 'Diamond Castle'! Like the dresses at the end.c Tanya said as Jungkook gasp.

"Yes, as soon as I seen the dress. It made me happy, even Barbie supports me being bisexual.c Jungkook said as Tanya hugged Jungkook by the side.

"And I'm proud too." Tanya smiled as Jungkook hugged her back and took her to her class.

Tanya walked into class and felt happy. She brought up some of her interests to the girls and she got mocked for it. So she was happy that Jungkook likes Barbie.

"Where have you been?" Eva said, a bit sassy.

"I was with my boyfriend's friends." Tanya said, shyly.

The girls scoffed as Tanya felt small. This was gonna be a long lesson.

A/N - hello, never updated on this account for awhile. So why not start a whole new book and I haven't even finish my other one. I will. Now I have two books to do and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll uodate on my other account tomorrow.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going. ~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)