fallin' and laughin' at the drinks we spilled - enbyharry

Description: Louis is living his best #vanlife and travelling around the US, visiting big cities and small towns. In an effort to see as many places as he can, he never stays for more than a day. He stops in some bar in the middle of nowhere Kentucky where he meets a beautiful boy named Harry. He stands out from the rest of the patrons in the bar with his black midi slip dress and fur coat draping off his shoulders, despite it being a hot summer night.
They drink and dance and maybe even get into a bit of a brawl with a couple of locals who have something to say about Harry's expression (big mistake, she's a queen who can hold her own) so Harry takes Louis back to his place where he bandages them up and they continue their party into the sunrise.
When Louis heads back to his van in the morning, boxer briefs missing and a draft coming through the large hole in the shoulder of his t-shirt, he thinks maybe Harry might be worth sticking around in this town for a little bit longer.

8.5/10. Very cute and sweet genderfluid Harry, Vanlife Louis AU. Louis travels the world in his van then goes to a pub and meets Harry who is genderfluid. It's very sweet and short and happy. Heavy smut bottom Harry.