Chapter 2

Ariella's POV
We do have a free period right now but I'd rather sit here in class and watch couples making out than go back there while he's still there.
And to think, that's my favorite place in the world he infested.
Well, he could infest it with his cologne, I'm totally cool with that.
Shut up, Ariella, you're being stupid now.

I was having a serious battle in my brain.

The doors opened and I was thankful that the free period was over. All this making out was making me wanna throw up.

My own fate was against me because instead of the teacher, he walked in. Hold on, when did he change clothes? He looked around the class before looking at me for what seemed like several minutes before adopting an unhappy scowl on his face. I ignored him as I reached into my bag and took out a notebook while pretending to read.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him getting on a seat that clearly wasn't his. Oh well, when Peter comes back, he'll fight for himself. Then, I just remembered that Peter was the smallest in the class and always a victim to bully and Damon was no less of a bully.

I could see the making out session was beginning to infuriate him as well as I noticed his fists clench before he banged them on the table and yelled,
"Can y'all have some shame and just get into a restroom or something before exchanging saliva?"

It took everything I had not to laugh because his irritated face was so damn funny.

Everyone flinched at his barking and sat back down in their seats just in time for lectures again.
It was Chemistry and we were supposed to be doing a research on Global Warming in pairs. Normally we'd pick our own partners but this time the teacher left our partners to our fate.

We were called out one at a time to pick a paper out of the other folded papers placed inside the bowl and when your partner's name was revealed along with yours, you could leave the class along with your partner so the person doesn't have to come forward again.

I was at the back of the line with Damon directly in front of me. Everyone had started leaving the class and then only Damon, the teacher and I were left in class.

Technically, I was going to be partners with this douchebag but he wasn't convinced obviously because he stepped towards the bowl and picked the last paper and the teacher left the class. He groaned as soon as he saw the names and then looked towards me,

"Did you manipulate this?" He asked shoving the paper in my face.
" What's that supposed to mean?"
"Oh I mean, I know I'm hot and cute and girls are always drooling over me so maybe you manipulated this project so you could get to be with me all the time. You slutty bitch"

How dare he call me names?

" Hey! You don't get to call me names. Who do you think you are?"
" Oh so, who gets to call you names? Your pornstar boyfriend?"

" Watch your tongue, Damon King. I won't accept you using your vulgar tongue on me. I definitely didn't manipulate anything because I didn't have an idea about this project. And oh, even if I did, I'd never want to pair with you because you literally disgust me with your narrow-minded thinking. Cute and hot with no brains at all" I spat as I packed my bags and walked out.

Yup, we were definitely failing this project. We couldn't even get along for one minute. Who's that teacher fooling?

I adjusted my glasses as I got into the School Bus. Fortunately for me, I don't have to see Damon here because he has his own car. Damn! That dude made me angry only by thinking about him. Sooner or later, I'd have to call him. I wouldn't want to get a D simply because of some peacock.

I squinted my eyes as I looked for a spot to sit in. The bus was unusually full today. I eventually sat beside Claudia.
The bus hadn't even started when I felt someone nudge me,
"Hey, how's it going with Damon? Heard you're pairing up with him for the project"
" Yeah" I replied dryly, already irritated at the thought of it.
" So how about you take my number and text me how good he is in bed. I mean, he's cute and hot so he'd definitely be..."
" Could you stop talking now?" I replied now getting irritated.
" Why? You're acting like some saint. Haven't you been laid before?"