Chp 1

Spiders Pov:

       "Hey guys do you know where Trash and Suicide are?" Said Chuck sitting down against a headstone.
       "There probably out having fun with each other."said Casey rolling her eyes.
      "What ever there doing I don't want to get involved with."said Scuz cracking a smile.
       "What do you say Casey you and I go have some fun." Said Chuck wrapping his arm around her.
         "Screw of asshole?" Casey said smacking her purse on his head. And walking away from him.
         "Come on girl."he said trying to convince Casey.
         "Hey what time is it?" Said Tina walking up beside me.
          "It's currently 9:56 pm" I said watching Scuz jumping of the tombstones on to the next one.
         "Ok I'm going to over to wait to Freddy gets of work." She said walking out of the cemetery.
       "He guys I'm going to find Trash and Suicide. And Freddy's about to get of work." I said walking down the trail.
        About a minute later I turn my head over to see Trash laying their all tired. Then I saw Suicide putting on his boxers. Not the greatest sight to see today.
        "He pretty boy see anything you like?" Said Trash pulling me out of my trance. She then starts to get dress.
        As I walked over to them Suicide starts cracking up some jokes. "You like what you see little man. You where looking for awhile, and it looks like you where drooling." He said as he reached up and wiped my lips. Then him and Trash started to laugh as hard as they possibly could.
        "Ok Suicide enough! And I came to find you guys to say that Freddy is getting of work now." I said walking back to the trail. 
          As I started to walk someone ran up behind me and wrapped their arm around me. Then I look over to see it was Suicide. "Dude what the hell are you doing." I said trying to wiggle my way out of his embrace.
         "Oh come man you know you want to have some sex with me. You was drooling looking at me." He said pushing me against a tree.
          "Dude come on your drunk calm down. I don't want to take advantage of you." I said still trying to losen his grip.
         "Hahaha I have had no drinks and I don't even want to have sex. Hahaha Trash I think Spider is a little gay." He said laughing.
          "Come one boys let's get going before the rest chews are ears out." Trash said walking and trying not to laugh.

Later-

             We picked up Freddy and had to listen to his boring work stories. And also I'm getting pissed at Trash and Suicide because they look up at me and laugh. Fuck this shit.
          "Come one Tina let's go to my house tonight." Freddy said standing up to head to his car.
          "Ok. See you guys later." She said walking of to the car.
           "Hey us three are going to a party what about you guys?" Said Scuz talking about Marty's party today. That him and Casey and Chuck are going to.
           "Sure I can use some more entertainment tonight." Trash said standing up to go with them.
           "Anyone else coming?"said Chuck.
          " No." said Suicide and I at the same time. Great I'm stuck with him and I know he is going to crack some more jokes about me.
           "Ok bye guys." They all said walking down the street.
           "Come on I give you a ride home." Suicide said pulling his keys out of his pocket.
           "No, I don't want to be apart of your little jokes man." I said looking away from him.
         "Come on dude I won't make fun of you anymore. Plus it's not funny with Trash not here."
           "See there you go again. Fine I'll Amit It I'm bisexual ok now go fuck and go get Trash to make fun of me." I said as I felt anger hit me.
          "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. Dude I'm.."
           "Ahah just like always I'm someone's peace of trash. The only one in this group that is nice to me is Tina and Freddy." I said trying not to cry.
           "Hey dude I'm actually sorry. I did not mean any of those things earlier. And I didn't mean to lead you on." He said hugging me from behind. And petting my hair.
           "Come on man look at me." He said trying to pull up my chin. Fuck he making me feel mixed emotions. I love his comfort right now but I'm angry at him.
           "I.... I ummm. Fuck." I can't get my words out right now. His hands wonder lower to my thighs and rubs there for awhile to he takes me hand and try's to calm me down.
         I look up and turn my head to see pain in his eyes. "Come on let's get you home." He helps me up and opens to door so I can get in.
        As he gets in I lay my head down on his leg. He then starts the car and gets ready to go home. As he drives he strokes my hair. Then he stops.
        "We're are we?" I said sitting up to see nothing but trees. "Suicide what the hell."
        "Come on let's have some fun." As he said that to me I noticed he was horny. But he reached his hand over to rub my back and then his other hand rubbing my dick.
         "Aha Suicide, first can I ask you a question." I said panting as he continues to rub me harder each time.
         "What is it spider." Ahaha fuck I leaned over a buried my face into his neck.
          "Are you gay? Like... you..know... oh god." Jeez man.
         "A little maybe. Now I'm not going easy on you now hahah." He then push me away and hops into the back.
           I slow get up and start to climb over. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me over the seat into his lap.
          "Now I want you to strip for me." Then he turns on his music player.
            I take of my jacket slowly and then my shirt. Then he starts to kiss my chest. His kisses where heated and driving me insane. He unbutton my pants and took of my necklaces with out me knowing.
          "Haha you are enjoying it." He said looking down at my pants for a sign to keeping going. I take of boots and then slide my pants down all with his help.
           He keeps grabbing my boxer and trying to pull them down. "Suicide I think I'm not ready." I said as he keeps kissing me and then sticking his hand down to grab my dick. "Hey Suicide Pls Stop!" I said pushing him.
           "Ok are you just scared to let me see you fully naked or scared of sex?" He said hugging me.
           "I just don't know I don't just want to be a one time thing or just a fuck toy when you are horny. And also did you actually mean what you said at the cemetery?"
           "Spider come on why would I want to use someone like you. You are perfect and the only guy that is gay that is willing to admit it. And the only one that is sexy. And no I was lying I wanted to have sex with you their. But Trash was their and I turned into a major dick." He said kissing my lips.
           "Haha cute." I said now wrapping around him tight.