Currently//: A Pearl by Mitski

"Alright, now that you're done eating. You need to promise me that you won't attack me." I said, Loki nodded and stood up from his chair. "I won't as long as you teach me how to act like you or act as if I was from 2022 and you answer my questions," Loki said.

"Alright," I spoke.

I grabbed Loki and took him to the living which wasn't to far from the kitchen, he sat on the couch and watched me sit down. "Now, after 2012, the avengers had become more United or so the news stated, after all that everything seemed to be okay, but than the winter solider came and kind of ruined that since I believe the avengers broke off, this type of news was given to the public but Tony stark spoke about this...so..ya know." I said.

Loki was shocked, so much had happen since he left, I placed my hand on his shoulder, "hey, it's okay, maybe you're supposed to be here, ya know?" I said, he looks at me and sighed, "I see that my war caused chaos. I'm not surprised, I tend to do that." He said. I gave him a frown, I grabbed a pillow and slapped him with it, "don't say that, you maybe an asshole but that doesn't mean you'll stay one." I explained, he holds the pillow and rolls his eyes.

"You are naive." He said.

"I know, but sometimes it's okay to be." I said, his eyes widen a bit, he then slumps on my couch, I smirk. "So Loki~ you missing your princess?" I teased. "No, and it's a bit of both." He said. I gasped, "oh my god, it's also a bit of both for me!" I said. He jolted himself up. "Oh?" He said. I nodded and smiled at him, it was refreshing to find another fellow bisexual.

"Is there something else you wanted to ask?" I asked, he nods "yes, there is one last thing." He responded, I smiled at him. "What did you mean when there wasn't any human nature left, what's been going on?" He asked.

Why did he care? After all he was a very mean god or that's how he presented himself, someone who didn't care for anyones wellbeing.

"Well, um, society it's self is slowly becoming like if we are living in consent war. One small thing can cause absolutely hell fire. Or people are just no longer respecting each other, we are separated because some individuals just don't care anymore." I explained, he seemed pretty upset by all this, why? I am not to sure.

"Well, I can proud to say that I didn't cause this. Some humans are just more monster than they seem." He said, I smiled, "you are very right.".

"Well! I think that's all! Enough about how sad the earth is, how about we try and help you on the whole becoming human part- or acting." I said, he nodded. I get up and stood in-front of him, "so, nowadays people notice everything. And I mean everything, I once dropped my ice coffee and everybody took pictures of me, but anyways everybody seems very kind but some are rude. It genuinely depends whom you met." I explained.

"People are more likely to stand up for you, or they are more open to speaking about mental health or any illness that people should be aware of and should normalize. We maybe be slowly losing ourselves in our ego, but we still have a small bit of humanity in us." I said.

"So I have to act kind?" He said, I nodded.

"Kind of- or just don't be so mean, ya know?" I said. "We need more people to act with kindness and not evilness." I smiled at him. Loki smiled back at me. "Fine. Just because you're cute." He said and smirked at me.

"Your flattering comments won't win your magic cube back." I said.

Loki smile faded, I laughed. "BAHAH! DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU'D GET IT THAT EASY?" I said, He scoffed and grabbed my arms and pinned me to sofa. "You mustn't make fun of a god, Y/N." He spoke in a rather low tone.

I looked at him, this situation was quite interesting, hot, but interesting.

A couple of seconds passed and he breaks. "Still nothing?" He says, I smile, "nope!" I said. He gets off of me and gets up from the sofa, he looked like he was questioning his entire life, maybe he wasn't used to people turning him down. I chuckled, I gave him a pat on the back. "Well, why don't you rest while I go and fix up the bathroom. Don't cause any problems, people hear everything." I said and get up, leaving the still shock Loki alone.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my head and fell on my knees.

What the fuck, what the hell, why did he do that? Why was that hot? Why did I like it? He could easily manipulate me and have me dead in seconds, I could feel all those wacky emotions. I tried to shake them off since I can't have Loki thinking I feel attracted to him.

I sigh, I get up from the floor and start cleaning up the place. Seeing his clothing on the ground, I picked up and started touching the material, it was rough,  I folded his clothing and left it on the sink, I started picking up the tape and threw it in the trash. I finished up and walked out.

Loki seemed to have found his way into my room. I gasped and ran towards him, he was laying in my bed. "Hey! Who gave you the right to lay on MY bed?" I asked, he turned to look at me. "I am a god so I can lay wherever I want." He said and smirked, I sigh.

"Fine." I said

"Why don't you join me? You might get a kiss from a god~" he smugly spoke.

"Excuse me?" I said.