Chapter One

"SAMMY WHERE'S THE PIE!?"

You moan at the sound, knowing what's going to come next. You bet money that the Winchesters will come storming in to see your opinion of the matter. Luckily you are prepared.

Dean comes bursting into the room, not even bothering to knock, with Sam running behind. When he first burst in like that, lets just say it wasn't easy for him to have one eye operating for a week. Now, You wear sweats and a teeshirt, no matter the weather.

"(Y/N) SAM DIDNT GET PIE BUT HE SAID HE WOULD AND HE GOT CAKE INSTEAD AND THATS NOT THE SAME-" he abruptly stops as you stoop down under your bed to grab the pie that You had hid as a joke. "April fools and omg why did you have to confront me this early?" Mumbling something about because baby and pie are two necessities, he walks out, with Sam smirking.

You take this as your wake up call, and get yourself ready for the day. Another glorious four hours of sleep, oh joy. Washing the sleep off your eyes, You take a look at your (e/c) eyes.
Nope, still human looking.

You are always afraid that one day You'll wake up to find something inhuman of you finally crawling out. It's bound to happen. It's not a question of if, but a question of when.

Shaking off the idea, You grab a pair of jeans and a shirt and head down the hall to the Winchesters room.

Ugh.... Winchesters .
Look up the name in a dictionary, it spells trouble.
In the subtext,though, it spells family.

Sam and Dean took you in two years ago, when they found you staggering around in the middle of Iowa with vamps up your sleeves.

Woah woah, don't think THEY saved you.
You saved them.

Long story short they thought they were big and tough but when you saved them with only one functional leg at the time, they took you in. You definitely needed a family.

Not that You didn't have one.
You were just trying to run away.

Still running.

You walk out and make yourself breakfast.
"(Y/N) I hate you," says Dean, munching on his now smooshed pie thanks to, none other, than you.

Before I can say anything, Dean gets a call from his ten cells. I think the cheetah printed one (don't even ask).

"Hello?" He says, looking at me with a smile. it turned serious after a few seconds. "Yeah, coming now." he says, grabbing his coat. Sam and you exchange a look, then both block the door to let him know that you guys need to know too.

After he hung up, Dean sighs. "it's A fellow hunter," he says. "we got a lead on Crowley."

Just the name makes you tense up. You can't see him, not after the last time, especially since he gave that offer...

"You guys go," you say thinking up
Of an excuse. "I'll wait for cas to come back."

"Aw come on (Y/N)!" Says Sam, giving you the I Lost My Shoe look. (That still gives you stitches)

After much protesting, and much useless excuses, you get dragged along for the ride.

Hopefully Crowley will keep his mouth shut.

-hey guys! So this is a fanfic in the making, but I'm taking requests for the following fandoms:

-supernatural
-Sherlock
-Harry potter
-doctor who

Ranges from adventures to fluff!

Ask away!