𝟏𝟔

❛ smut warning ❜————————skippable chapter

smut warning
————————
skippable chapter

"Stop squirming around before i restrain you"

It was rather hard to do so when he was practically inches deep inside of her. What frustrated her even more was the fact that he was as still as a rock, no movement, no friction whatsoever.

"Please move, i'm begging"

Y/N whined in her current state of exasperation, her desperation turning him on even more. She was sat up on his lap, her bare chests being flushed against his own as her hands were wrapped around his neck.

"If you last 3 more minutes then i'll give it all to you.." He whispered temptingly in her ear, making her grin at his seductive motives. One of his large hand made its way towards her outer thigh, slowly tracing it's way upward to feel all over her body.

Y/N shut her eyes closed as his hand approached her lower waist, despite the closeness between them already. She laid her head against his shoulder as he continued to trail his calloused fingers up and back down sensitive skin.

He teased as his fingers ghosted above her skin, delicately brushing against every sensible parts of her body as she simply submitted herself to him.

A hushed gasp left her lips as his hand moved up to her chest, his other hand resting besides him as to support both of their weights. His fingers were quick to make her feel satisfied as he played with her bosom.

Twisting and turning them with his skillful hands, one that had much experience. He dipped his head down to reach her other breast, swirling his tongue over her sensitive bud. Y/N threw her head back as she created a tad bit of distance between them, as to give him an appropriate amount of space to work his wonders.

Her breath hitched as he continued to work on her breasts. She squirmed around on his lap as she couldn't contain herself for much longer, causing Itto to grunt from the sudden jolt of friction. He quickly pulled out from her as she let out a frustrated groan, however still being sat on his lap. His free hand shot up to grab unto the back of her neck, forcing her to look at him straight in the eyes.