Prologue

Mina Hepzibah sighed, trying to cook the exact complex dish which those bratty snobby costumers asked. Her first day in the job and the clients are already getting on her nerves.

"You good Mi?" Harper asked. The dark girl nodded.

"I-I just have a date with my boyfriend soon..." She said sighing in frustration. Harper nodded in sympathy.

"It's chill here girl! Go kiss yo man!" He imitated a cheerleader and Mina giggled.

"Thanks Harp! I owe you one." And she zoomed out of there.

"Yo man, Johan!" Harper called out to one of his co-workers, "Take this job today please? I have an important errand."

"All set bro!" Johan called out and Harper winked at him.

"Thanks bro, you're the best." And in no time, he was out of there too.

                                              [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Baby~"

"Hey my little cupcake~" The husky voice of Mira's boyfriend Joe send shivers down her spine.

They've been dating for almost a month. They met at a club and had a hook-up night, and waking up, realised that they didn't want the pleasure of each other to end. And so the started seeing each other for sex, and in a while, it turned into something more.

"Well, handsome? Where are we going today?"

Joe smiled wryly, "You'll see baby."

They took a cab and Mira had her eyes blindfolded in order to not see the location of her boyfriend's surprise.

But when she took off her blindfold, she stood in front of a church.

"Joe?" She asked, frowning. The man rubbed his cheek against hers.

"You told me you were into breaking rules while having sex, right?" And that was enough for Mira to understand why they were here.

The girl turned around and kissed her boyfriend passionately, the dominant of the relationship wrapping her legs around his hips as they walked inside the church. It was actually an abandoned church in the middle of nowhere, so they had a lot of privacy.

She moaned as his hands touched her sensitive front, rubbing on it softly. He just loved teasing her.

"Say, baby girl. Why don't you bend over for me in front of Jesus himself?"

Something about his voice made her feel odd, but already caught up by lust, she nodded at his hot demand. They went inside the church still touching and kissing each other all the way in. Joe pushed her back on the priest's table on the alter, making her bend over in front of God, just like he said he would.

"Now, slut. Take me in good and you're all clear."

He pushed himself inside her loose hole, loose as she slept with a lot before meeting him. He rammed into her as she screamed senselessly.

"Oh God. Shit, Joe! Not so fast~"

"Is God giving you this pleasure? Moan my name, slut."

Mira felt hot all over. His boyfriend being like this is what turned her on the most. He was perfect for her and vice versa.

But she was wrong.

"you know, baby girl? You're moans sound so beautiful. Too bad you have to die."

She blinked, trying to make sense of it while still being rammed by the mysterious beauty. She stammered out, "W-What? Ba-Baby?"

"But I guess your blood would be delicious." And that was the last thing Mira Hepzibah ever heard.

Joe's knife slashed through her vagina, then to her stomach. He drooled and smirked as her lifeless body fell on the alter.

"Blood is the only one thing arousing than a hot body." He chuckled darkly. He looked at the Church Tabernacle and broke the light steel door hiding what's inside.

He saw a bottle of old abandoned wine and took it out if it's prison, using it by pouring it on his head, where his dark auburn hair turned to...white.

"Valt, I know you're in here."

Harper, or rather, Valt, stepped out of his hiding place behind the confession cube. He smirked at the sight of the beautifully red blood decorating the dull alter, "I'm hungry now because of that, well done bitch." He stared at the tempting blood for a while, then leaped forward, splashing the blood on the other's clothes and some of the dry parts of the alter.

"Mm~" He licked the blood and looked at the albino who was giving him an exasperated look, "I successfully managed to seduce those two friends of your whore. You must reward me for that."

Shu smirked, "Just you wait a little more, princess..."

I feel bad for Mira now. 😢
What do you think of this chapter? Comment on it.
I'll try to complete this by three days, which is my deadline before I leave. I managed to get extra days, but this was my last chance.
I'll try my best to finish.
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.