01

I have always had a fascination for men older than me

And no, I don't mean married men with two kids and a pot belly. Especially not the pot belly.

By older men, I mean like the one sitting some distance away from me.

He looks about a decade older than me, in his mid thirties, and he sure as hell doesn't have a ring on his finger that can stop me from trailing my eyes across his toned muscles.

I have pent up all my sexual desire for a whole month and just looking at him gives me butterflies in my groin. Imagining him fucking me from behind just increases the desire to a tenfold but I can't help but continue staring.

I notice the way his jaw clenches whenever the woman sitting in front of him, lets out an annoying giggle at something he says. She is a few years younger than him and reminds me a lot of Janice from Friends. 

Finally, I watch as she excuses herself and makes way towards the bathroom leaving the handsome hunk alone.

I get a more clear view of him, now that Janice is not blocking my way, and I almost sigh at the sight.

He is littered with ink, is the first thing I notice about him. The tattoos start from his fingers and end just below his jaw. I can't see most of them because of the black shirt he is wearing. He has a eyebrow slit that makes his eyes stand out.

In all, he looks heavenly. Quite opposite of my latest fuck buddy.

Elijah only had a big dick. Neither did he know how to use it, nor did he let me teach him. 

The hot hunk of a man sitting in front of me though, looks quite experienced in the field of pleasuring a woman. The fact that I was wet just by looking at him is enough evidence for that.

I have been eyeing him shamelessly for a little less than half an hour when his piercing gaze finally met mine. He probably expects me to look away because when I don't, he raises an eyebrow in questioning, an amusing smirk gracing his plump lips.

I return the gesture, my own painted lips rising in amusement.

He glances towards the bathroom once before getting up from where he was sitting and dusting off the non existing crimples from his shirt.

Sexiest man I've ever seen: Check.

Not married: Check.

No pot belly: Check.

"Why is a pretty lady like you sitting here all alone?" 

Amazing voice: Check.

"Because the pretty lady's father owns the restaurant. She doesn't need a date as an excuse to come here." I answer, pointing my chin towards the bathroom.

"And ogle men older than her?" He asks me in a not so accusing tone.

Suddenly, I felt a lot more confident. Taking one last sip from the iced water on my table, I lean down a bit, giving him a perfect view of my quite visible cleavage. "You don't seem like someone who'd care." I say.

I noticed his pupils dilate as he had a quick look at my boobs before turning his attention back to my eyes.

"Your father didn't teach you anything about making hasty assumptions?" He darkly whispered, leaning closer towards me.

"He didn't. Maybe you can." Had this been a bar, I would have grabbed him by the collar and let him have his way with me right then and there. But just because we were sitting in my father's restaurant, I had to control my hands and desire.

"I didn't catch your name, princess." He asked, clearing his throat and sitting up straighter.

"Adalynn." I told him, taking another sip of the water, letting an ice cube inside my mouth.

"Adalynn. Pretty name for a pretty girl." He says. I hadn't noticed the hot accent he had until he said my name in it.

I had to do something about the heat pooling in my core before my panties were completely ruined. I glanced towards the bathrooms one last time, appreciating the fact that Janice was taking so long in there, before turning back to hunk-a-man in front of me.

"How about you tell me your name at my place? I hope your date wont mind?" I ask him, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Let's hope so." He smirks, taking my hand in his before guiding me outside the restaurant. 

Time to relieve the frustration.